About the Rockford Fosgate RFRZ14-K4
Amp up your Polaris RZR
Amp up your Polaris RZR
Ready to take your ATV's sound to the next level? This Rockford Fosgate kit includes everything you need to install an amplifier on select Polaris RZR models.
This 4-gauge wiring kit includes all power and ground wiring, front speaker wiring, and a configurable amp mounting plate with hardware. It's designed to fit both 2-seat and 4-seat RZR models, and bolts directly into the OEM mounting holes. Minimal drilling is required, and all wiring is pre-cut.
The kit works with Rockford Fosgate Power (small chassis) and Punch PBR amps
- amp wiring kit for select Polaris RZR models (2- and 4-seat)
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring
- front speaker wiring
- wiring harnesses
- amp mounting plate with hardware
- allows for easy installation of up to two amps
- bolts directly into factory mounting holes
- mounting plate works with Rockford Fosgate Power (small chassis) and Punch PBR amps
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RFRZ14-K4
What's in the box:
- 9.5' Power/ground/speaker harness (4 AWG w/ inline fuse-holder and 100A Maxi fuse installed)
- 30" Front/Rear RCA to Molex harness
- 2 Amplifier mounting plates
- Two 25mm Torx-socket screws (T30)
- One 12mm Torx-socket screw (T30)
- Four 10mm Torx-socket screws (T10)
- Twenty 8" Wire-ties
- Four 6" zip-ties w/ push-fastener ends
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RFRZ14-K4
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate RFRZ14-K4 amplifier wiring kit has been designed specifically for mounting a single amplifier, such as the Rockford Fosgate TM1000X5ad (sold separately), into select 2014-2019 Polaris RZR UTVs, both 2-seat and 4-seat models. The wiring kit includes pre-cut and loomed 4 AWG power and ground wires along with signal input and speaker output leads that are designed to plug directly into a TM1000X5ad amplifier, as well as the factory wiring. Two amplifier mounting plates are provided for mounting the amp under the dash (only one will be used, based on year/model). This amp wiring kit is used in Rockford Fosgate's RZR14-Stage5 and RZR14RC-Stage5 Polaris RZR sound systems.
Note: The included wire harnesses are pre-fitted with Molex plugs to directly fit a Rockford Fosgate TM1000X5ad 5-channel amplifier. Installation of any other amplifier will require modifications to the wire harnesses.
Note: The included mounting plates are pre-drilled to directly mount a Rockford Fosgate TM1000X5ad amplifier. Installation of any other amplifier may require modifications for mounting.
Amplifier Mounting: Two amplifier mounting plates are provided, with only one being used depending on the year & model vehicle.
- 2014-2018 RZR XP/XP4: These vehicles use the "larger" mounting plate provided. Pre-drilled/tapped
screw holes are provided for mounting a TM1000X5ad or a select Punch or Power series amplifier. Templates for each
amp type are printed on the mounting plate for easy identification. The following bolt-hole measurements are taken
from center hole to center hole.
- Punch Series Bolt Patterns: Width = 2.75", Lengths = 6.24" and 6.83".
- Power Series Bolt Patterns: Width = 0.85", Lengths = 6.55", 7.87", and 11.56".
- 2019+ XP/XP4: These vehicles use the "smaller" mounting plate. Pre-drilled/tapped screw holes are provided for mounting a TM1000X5ad or a select Power series amplifier: Width = 0.85", Lengths = 3.75", and 11.54".
Compatibility: The RFRZ14-K4 amplifier wiring kit is specifically designed for the following 2014-2019 Polaris RZR model ATVs.
|RZR 900 XC||2015-2019|
|RZR 2 900 EPS||2014-2018|
|RZR 4 900 EPS||2014-2019|
|RZR RS1||Not compatible|
|RZR S 900||2014-2019|
|RZR S 1000||2017-2019|
|RZR S4 1000||2019|
|RZR XP 1000||2014-2019|
|RZR XP Turbo||2016-2019|
|RZR XP Turbo S||2019|
|RZR XP Turbo Dynamix Edition||2018-2019|
|RZR XP 4 1000||2014-2019|
|RZR XP 4 Turbo||2016-2019|
|RZR XP 4 Turbo S||2019|
|RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix Edition||2018-2019|
|RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks||2019|
|RZR XP 1000 High Lifter||2014-2019|
|RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter||2014-2019|