About the Rockford Fosgate RZR14-REAR
Make your RZR rock harder
Make your RZR rock harder
If your Polaris RZR is already equipped with a Rockford Fosgate RZR14-STAGE2 or RZR14-STAGE3 system and you want to add even more sound, this rear speaker set will give you what you crave. If you're building your system step-by-step, rear speakers can be the perfect finishing touch.
This Element Ready system includes a pair of RM1652W-MB 6-1/2" speakers in enclosures, plus mounting clamps and a rear speaker harness that's designed especially for the RZR.
The mounting clamps bolt directly to the factory attachment points, so no drilling is required. Installation is quick, easy, and secure.
- add two more speakers to RZR models with Rockford Fosgate RZR14-STAGE2 or RZR14-STAGE3 kits
- package includes RM1652W-MB 6-1/2" speakers in enclosures, PM-CL2B mounting clamps, RFRZ-RSW16 rear speaker harness
- includes everything needed for easy installation
- Element Ready design is IPX6-rated for water intrusion
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RZR14-REAR
What's in the box:
- 2 Wakeboard tower speakers
- 2 Mounting couplers
- Two 16" Speaker harnesses
- 4 Plastic grommets
- 4 Mounting bolts
- 2 Security bolts (pre-installed)
- 4 Nuts
- 2 Safety lanyards
- 2 Lanyard washers
- Torx wrench
- 2 Adhesive Rockford Fosgate logos
- Installation & Operation Manual
- 15.5' Left rear speaker harness
- 15.5' Right rear speaker harness
- Fifteen 8" wire-ties
- Six 6" wire-ties w/ push-fastener ends
- Installation Instructions
- 2 Mounting clamps
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate RZR14-REAR
Overview: The Rockford Fosgate RZR14-REAR speaker kit lets you add a pair of RM1652W-MB marine-grade enclosed speakers to your Rockford Fosgate RZR14-STAGE2, RZR14-STAGE3, RZR14RC-STAGE2, or RZR14RC-STAGE3 sound system (all sold separately). The Rockford Fosgate RZR series sound systems have been designed for select 2014-2019 Polaris RZR powersports vehicles.
6.5" Enclosed Speakers: The Rockford Fosgate RM1652W-MB "Element Ready" speakers feature a 6.5" marine-grade speaker loaded into a sealed enclosure. The enclosure & grille are constructed of high density poly-ethylene and coated with a UV inhibitor to withstand mud and dirt, as well as the harsh marine environment. The speakers features a 6.5" woofer and 1" bridge mounted tweeter, protected by a self-draining grille. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to UV and Salt-Fog industry standards.
- Two-Way Driver Design: The Rockford Fosgate RM1652W-MB wakeboard tower speakers come loaded
with Rockford's Prime Series RM1652 marine speaker.
- 1" Tweeter: The 1" dome tweeters are made of LCP (liquid crystal polymer), a high strength/light weight material, die cast into a volcano design. The tweeters are bridge mounted, useful in a marine speaker because no opening through the middle of the woofer for the mounting post is needed.
- 6.5" Woofer w/ VAST Surround: The 6.5" woofer cones are injection molded, mineral filled polypropylene with UV inhibitors. This molding process assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. It is also light weight and rigid for decreased distortion and improved bass response. The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket.
- ICC Crossover: The ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) protects the crossover by concealing it inside the basket. The crossover is 6 dB/octave high pass.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
- Marine Tested: Rockford Fosgate uses industry standard tests (ASTM B117 salt/fog and ASTM D4329
sunlight, moisture, and heat) to ensure the RM1652W-MB will provide optimum performance in the difficult marine
- ASTM B117 salt/fog test standard provides accelerated aging in a controlled corrosive environment to produce relative corrosion resistance information for specimens of metals and coated metals.
- ASTM D4329 test standard is intended to induce property changes associated with end-use conditions, including the effects of sunlight, moisture, and heat.
PM-CL2B Mounting Clamps: The Rockford Fosgate PM2652W-MB speakers come with cast-aluminum mounting hardware to mount the wakeboard tower speakers to an ATV roll-bar. The Rockford Fosgate Polaris audio system also includes a set of PM-CL2B mounting brackets that allow the speaker to be mounted to tubing from 1" to 2" in diameter. The brackets allow the speakers to be rotated almost 360° for unlimited flexibility.
RFRZ14-RSW16 Wiring: The RZR14-REAR add-on speaker kit includes two 15.5' pre-made wire harnesses, one for each side of the vehicle. Each harness is fitted with Molex connectors for both plugging directly into the vehicle's rear speaker wiring, as well as directly into the base of the speaker enclosures. Wire-ties, including some with push-clips, are provided for securing the wiring.