About the Rockford Fosgate T1S-1x12
Handles up to 500 watts RMS
Handles up to 500 watts RMS
At a little over 6" deep, this enclosure will go behind a lot of seats.
Rockford Fosgate has earned a reputation for building superior subwoofer enclosures, and the T1S-1x12 sealed enclosure exemplifies their expertise. This sealed enclosure houses a Power Series slim-line 12" subwoofer that handles up to 600 watts RMS, for maximum bass from a minimum of space. The truck-style enclosure is only a shade over 6" deep, so it'll fit behind a truck seat and in other tight spaces, while its 1-ohm impedance draws maximum power from your compatible mono amplifier.
Made from 5/8" MDF
Rockford Fosgate took care to build the enclosure to last, with a cabinet constructed of 5/8" MDF that's protected by industrial-grade carpeting. It'll stand up to the knocks of life on the street and come back for more. If you've got the room, Rockford Fosgate's ready to bring on the boom.
Important Note: You'll want to make sure that your amplifier is compatible with this sub's 1-ohm impedance. Most mono amps are stable down to 2 ohms, so check your amp's manual.
- sealed truck-style enclosure with one 12" Power subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with heavy-duty carpet
- 1-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 32-250 Hz
- 14.5"L x 31.5"W x 4.2"D1 x 6.3"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T1S-1X12
What's in the box:
- Sealed enclosure loaded with one 12" Subwoofer
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Four 5/8" Mounting screws
- Installation and operation instructions
Rockford Fosgate T1S-1x12 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate T1S-1x12
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||---|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||4-3/8|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||27-250 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||600|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Solid MDF Construction: The enclosure is built using high quality 5/8" MDF (medium-density fiberboard), which resists flexing and has anti-resonant qualities.
Power Handling: The subwoofer can handle up to 600 watts RMS; 1200 watts peak.
Speaker Terminal: The subwoofer enclosure uses one pair of high current, spring loaded binding posts. The binding posts are located on the right side of the box and will accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10 gauge.
Dimensions: The depth dimensions listed in Features and Specs include the subwoofer's grille, which adds approximately 1-1/2"; the depth of just the enclosure is 6-1/2" at the base and 4-3/8" at the top. Using the included mounting brackets during installation adds approximately 1-3/8" to the width (33-1/8" total).
Power Series Woofer: The enclosure houses one front-firing Rockford Fosgate T1S1-12 1Ω, 12" subwoofer, which offers these features:
- CEA-2031 Compliant: The power rating on the T1S1-12 conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand.
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the sub's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
- EVCC: Rockford Fosgate's Encapsulated Voice Coil Coupling (EVCC, Patent Pending) technology connects to the subwoofer's voice coil from both the top and bottom and provides a more secure mounting platform for both the dual spiders and cone assembly.
- SYMS: Unlike a traditional motor assembly, Split Yoke Motor Technology (Patent Pending) moves the magnet inside the voice coil. This design allows greater excursion than typical shallow subwoofers.
- VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket.
- Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former: Aluminum voice coil formers offer superior heat dissipation over other commonly used materials. The hard-anodized finish increases the former strength. These two factors combine to improve the overall power handling characteristics of the subwoofer.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked