About the Rockford Fosgate T1T-S
Whether you're customizing your existing high-quality audio system or replacing some burned-out tweeters, Rockford Fosgate's Power T1T-S tweeters offer crisp performance that'll bring out all the vibrant detail in your favorite audio tracks.
Treated fabric for smooth sound
The Power T1T-S tweeters feature treated fabric dome construction that ensures wide dispersion and clear soundstage details. And the included external crossover systems give you a smooth audio response, so these tweeters will reproduce your highs the way they were meant to be heard. Rockford Fosgate helps you out with the tweeter installation by giving you a recessed mount that fits a standard 1-3/4" saw hole.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- 1" treated fabric dome tweeters (pair)
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- external high-pass crossover systems (3,000 Hz at 18 dB/oct)
- power handling: 2-75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 3,000-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 1/2"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # T1T-S
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (with attached 6" speaker wire terminated with female quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Front flush mount tweeter brackets
- 2 Rear flush mount tweeter brackets
- 2 Surface mount tweeter housings
- 4 Tweeter trim rings (2 Polished aluminum/2 Brushed aluminum)
- Two M4x25mm Machine screws
- Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- Two M4x15mm Stud bolts
- Two 40" Crossover input wires (female quick-slide connectors on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Two 40" Crossover output wires (female quick-slide connectors on one end and male quick-slide connectors on the other)
- Four 7" Zip-ties
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Rockford Fosgate T1T-S reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate T1T-S
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Tweeter Composition||Treated Fabric|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||3000 - 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||23|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 3/4|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.4|
CEA-2031 Compliant: Power handling conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
Mounting: The 1" treated fabric dome tweeters have multiple mounting configurations; choose flush or surface mount. The surface mount housing can be positioned at two angles, approximately 10° or 30° angle. Depending on the mount used, the installed dimensions are:
|Flush||Surface 10°||Surface 30°|
|Mounting Depth||0.913"||Screw Depth||Screw Depth|
Crossovers: The system includes two passive, high-pass crossover networks. The slope is 18 dB/octave and the crossover point is 3000 Hz. The crossover inputs and outputs are male quick-slide terminals, for use with the included wire. There are three positive input terminals, allowing you to attenuate the tweeter output; choose 0 dB, -2 dB, or -4 dB. There are two positive output terminals, allowing you to specify on axis or off axis tweeter placement.
- Width: 3-3/8" (4-3/8" including wire)
- Height: 1-3/8"
- Depth: 1-15/16"