About the Rockford Fosgate TMS6SG
Phenomenal sound for your fairings
Phenomenal sound for your fairings
Rockford Fosgate designed their TMS6SG 6-1/2" speakers specifically for the fairing speaker locations on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® motorcycles. These rugged, weather-resistant coaxial speakers will really boost your bike's audio quality, packing a lot of sonic punch into a compact package.
More cone means bigger tones
The big VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much the ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready for the road
The carbon-reinforced polypropylene cone, neodymium dome tweeter, and poly-cotton spider will withstand wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included grille assemblies.
- 6-1/2" full-range motorcycle speakers
- designed for the fairing speaker locations on 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson Street Glide models
- Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- 25 mm neodymium tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- Santoprene VAST surround
- Santoprene front isolation spider
- 35mm voice-coil
- neodymium ring magnet motor
- glass-reinforced polymer frame
- integrated spade terminals
- integrated 6 db crossover with polyester capacitor
- power handling: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- frequency response: 56-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- grilles and mounting hardware included
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TMS6SG
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Four 1-3/4" Mounting screws
- Two 1" Mounting screws
- Installation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
Rockford Fosgate TMS6SG reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rockford Fosgate TMS6SG
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||1" Dome|
|Woofer Surround||Santoprene Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||91|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||94|
|Frequency Response||65 - 20k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||75|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||150|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 13/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 5/8|
Weather: The TMS6SG is made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked