About the Onkyo LS3100 Envision Cinema
Adding dimension to a cozy space
The Onkyo LS3100 Envision Cinema speaker system can fill a small room with enveloping sound (TV, furniture not included).
Adding dimension to a cozy space
Just because your TV room is a cozy one doesn't mean you can't satisfy your craving for big sound. With the compact yet fully-featured 4-piece Onkyo LS3100 Envision Cinema system, you'll have clear, coherent dialogue and rich, enveloping sound effects without the big-system footprint. Built-in virtual surround processing ensures that you'll enjoy a wide soundfield that invites you in to the action on the TV screen while watching your favorite movies and TV dramas.
This DJ takes requests
It won't just be your TV entertainment that benefits when you add the LS3100 — thanks to its Bluetooth® streaming capability, you can beam your digital music library directly from your compatible tablet, smartphone, or media player. In many cases, this means you can act as your own DJ, dialing up tunes and playlists while making a meal in the kitchen.
More than the sum of its parts
Four pieces make up the sytem: two small satellite speakers, a central control/amplifier unit that accepts commands from the remote conrollers of most major TV brand, and a wireless subwoofer that tucks away wherever you have a bit of floor space and a power receptacle. It puts a full bottom-end on your music and movies that makes the '3100 feel like a much bigger system. With 90 watts of built-in amplification, there's plenty of power to fill your living room and more. And better yet, in most cases, you can get the system up and running within five minutes, with only a few connections. The speakers come with their own versatile desktop stands so they can be oriented in a lot of configurations, and the hardware for wall-mounting is included as well.
- connects to your TV without the need for any additional components
- vocal mode for clear dialog reproduction
- SRS technology creates a spacious virtual surround soundfield
- ultra-slim control unit contains high-efficiency digital amplifier
- speakers feature detachable stands that allow a wide variety of mounting positions
- frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- two 2-9/16" cone drivers on each satellite
- satellites use a sealed (acoustic suspension) design
- wireless subwoofer features a 6-5/16" down-firing cone driver
- supports Bluetooth® 2.1 +EDR streaming from tablets, smartphones and portable media players
- system's control unit accepts commands from most major TV brands
- credit-card style remote included
- three inputs: optical digital, coaxial digital, and 3.5mm stereo analog minijack
- 90 watts total system power
- wire safety retainers included for wall-mounting satellite speakers with stands
- individual satellite speaker dimensions: 6-11/16"W x 4-5/16"H x 5"D
- satellite speaker weight (with stands): 27.65 ounces x 2
- subwoofer dimensions: 10-1/4"W x 13-5/16"H x 12-1/8"D
- subwoofer weight: 12.78 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LS3100
What's in the box:
- 2 Speakers (SLM-301)
- Wireless powered sub (SLW-301)
- System controller (LAP-301)
- Remote control (RC-858S)
- CR2025 3V lithium battery (installed in remote)
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 6' DC cord)
- Two 6.5' AC power cords
- 58" Stereo minijack cable
- 59" Optical digital cable
- 2 Speaker stands
- Two lengths of 9.75' speaker cable
- 12 Think rubber bumpersw
- 8 thick rubber bumpers
- 2 Wire-cables w/ eye-bolts
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Quick Guide
- Speaker Stand Assembly diagram
- Online Product Registration/Warranty Information
Onkyo LS3100 Envision Cinema reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Onkyo LS3100 Envision Cinema
Overview: The Onkyo LS3100 is a 2.1ch speaker system makes a great addition to your flat-panel TV. The system incorporates SRS processing technology creating an immersive 3D sound field from just two speakers and a sub; perfect for movies, music, and games. The LS3100 consists of a system controller/amplifier, two satellite speakers, wireless powered subwoofer, and IR remote. The Onkyo 2.1ch speaker system provides both analog and digital inputs, as well as built-in Bluetooth technology.
System Controller/Amplifier: The LS3100's includes a very compact system controller with built-in digital amplifier and spring-clip speaker outputs, plus analog and digital inputs. The system controller's 20W x 2ch digital amp powers the system's two satellite speakers. The system controller only measures 7.3125" (w) x 1.25" (h) x 4.6875" (d). It can be placed on a flat surface, or mounted to the wall by using its keyhole slots (mounting screws sold separately).
Stereo Satellite Speakers: The Onkyo LS3100 provides two satellite speakers; one to sit on each side of your TV. Each satellite speaker employs dual 2.5" full-range drivers in an "angled speaker array" for widespread sound. The satellite speakers feature an acoustic suspension (sealed) cabinet with an attractive curved design. The speaker can be placed on a table top or mounted to the wall by using the supplied stands/brackets. The speakers can be oriented vertically or horizontally. The angle of the speaker can be adjusted up or down, depending on how you mount the stands/brackets to the satellite speakers. Each speaker features a pair of color-coded, spring-clip terminals to attach the included speaker wire.
Wireless Powered Subwoofer: The wireless powered subwoofer features a down-firing 6.5" woofer in a bass-reflex cabinet, powered by a built-in 50W amplifier. The sub offers deep, punchy bass. The sub enclosure features a matte-black cabinet with glossy top and bottom surfaces. The powered subwoofer gets its signal from the system's controller/amplifier wirelessly, so it can be placed virtually anywhere in the room (up to 25'). You can adjust the volume (+/-10) of subwoofer independently from the system's volume level in order to achieve the right amount of bass for you movie or music soundtrack.
Analog + Digital Inputs: The Onkyo LS3100's controller/amplifier is fitted with both analog (3.5mm) and digital (optical/coaxial) audio inputs. The system's optical & coaxial digital inputs support Dolby Digital or PCM decoding from your connected TV or sat/cable box. If your TV doesn't offer a digital output, you can use the analog 3.5mm input to connect your TV. Or, use the 3.5mm input to connect your portable audio player.
Bluetooth A2DP: The LS3100 offers built-in Bluetooth (v2.1+EDR) A2DP, which allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Blackberry, laptop/computer, or other Bluetooth-enabled device to the Onkyo speaker system. You can pair up to eight devices with this system (only one can be used at a time).
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Onkyo LS3100.
SRS Sound Technology: The Onkyo LS3100 incorporates SRS sound technology to create virtual surround sound effect from a 2.1ch speaker system.
- Wow HD (Normal Mode): SRS WOW HD significantly improves the playback quality of audio, delivering a dynamic 3D entertainment experience with deep, rich bass and high frequency clarity for crisp detail.
- SRS TruVolume (Vocal Mode): SRS TruVolume adjusts the volume to comfortable and stable level. TruVolume maintains a steady volume, allowing listeners to set their desired volume level once to enjoy television, music and all other content without annoying volume fluctuations.
Simple Controls: The LS3100 is equipped with top-panel controls on the system controller/amplifier and comes with an IR remote control. You can also program your television's remote control to operate the Onkyo home theater system's volume.
Auto Power On/Standby: The Onkyo LS3100 system will automatically turn on when it sense an audio input signal from your connected TV or other audio/video source. The system will automatically enter standby mode if there is not audio input for five minutes.