About the USA Spec BT45-INFI
Add Bluetooth to your Infiniti or Nissan
Add Bluetooth to your Infiniti or Nissan
You love your Infiniti or Nissan and its satellite radio, but you really want the convenience of Bluetooth. USA Spec designed the BT45-INFI adapter for 2003-10 Infiniti or 2007-12 Nissan Altima models with satellite radio, and the package includes everything you need to install it in your vehicle. It allows your Infiniti's radio to communicate with any Bluetooth-enabled devices with A2DP audio streaming. You can stream audio from your favorite phone apps (including games), and you'll be able to handle phone calls using the radio's controls or your steering wheel buttons.
The adapter also includes a 2.1-amp USB charging port as well as an auxiliary input for other non-Bluetooth audio devices. It supports text display so you'll see song and artist info on your factory radio.
Don't miss a call
With the latest in Bluetooth technology, the BT45 gives you great sound and works seamlessly with the vehicle's existing audio sources. You can carry on a noise-free conversation in almost any environment, and USA Spec's technology gives you the best possible sound quality. The built-in auto-mute function makes sure you never miss a call.
The BT45-INFI works with select 2003-10 Infiniti or 2007-12 Nissan Altima vehicles with satellite radio or which are pre-wired for satellite radio.
- lets you talk hands-free and stream music through the factory radio in select Infiniti vehicles
- includes wiring harness and microphone
- built-in auto-mute keeps you from missing calls
- auxiliary input for non-Bluetooth devices
- USB charging port
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BT45-INFI
What's in the box:
- Add-on Bluetooth interface module
- Microphone (w/ attached 16' cable terminated by a 3.5mm connector)
- Vehicle/Interface harness (BT-INFI)
- Owner's Manual
USA Spec BT45-INFI reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the USA Spec BT45-INFI
Add-On Bluetooth Interface Module (for Infiniti): The USA Spec BT45-INF is a Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) Phone & Music Interface for select Infiniti and Nissan vehicles. The BT45-INF lets you add Bluetooth hands-free communication and wireless music streaming to your compatible vehicle's factory radio. It also features an auxiliary input and USB charging port. The USA Spec BT45-INF includes a hide-away module, external microphone, and wiring harness.
Vehicle Compatibility: The USA Spec BT45-INF is compatible with select 2003-2012 Infiniti & Nissan vehicles (as of 12/16/2014).
|Infiniti||G35 Sedan (all radios)||2003.5-2006|
|G35/37 Sedan (non-navigation)||2007-2009|
|G35 Coup (all radios)||2003-2007|
|G37 Coup (non-navigation)||2008-2009|
|M35 (all radios)||2003-2004|
|M35/45 (all radios)||all radios||2006-2007|
|QX56 (non-navigation)||all radios||2004-2007|
|Nissan||Altima (navigation with 6-disc MP3 changer)||2007-2012|
- You are able to keep your vehicle's factory installed Navigation, Satellite Radio, CD-changer, RSE (rear entertainment system), USB port, and/or Aux input.
- The USA Spec BT45-INF is not compatible if any of the above vehicle's factory radio contains an "iPod/Menu" button.
Bluetooth Pairing: The USA Spec BT45-INF can only be paired and connected to one Bluetooth device at a time. Its compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices such as Apple iPod touch/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Blackberry, Windows phone, and more.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the USA Spec BT45-INF.
Bluetooth Hands-Free Communication (HFP): The USA Spec BT45-INF supports Bluetooth Profile HFP for hands-free communication from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, so you can take (answer/end) phone calls through your vehicle's factory radio.
- Answering a Phone Call: When there is an incoming call, your factory stereo's music will be muted and an audible ring-tone will be heard through your vehicle speakers. You can even have the BT45-INF announce the caller's phone number through your sound system; and for most text-capable radios if you miss the announcement, you can view the caller's phone number on your factory radio's display. To answer the call, simply press the Seek/Tune or CH+ button on your factory radio or steering wheel control. To end or reject a call, press the Seek/Tune or CH- button on your factory radio or steering wheel control.
- Dialing a Phone Number: In order to dial a phone number, you will still need to use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone; you cannot dial a number from the factory radio. Once you've dialed a number from your mobile phone, then the call will be automatically transferred to the BT45-INF and your factory stereo system.
- External Microphone: The USA Spec BT45-INF includes an external microphone to carry on your side of the conversation, while the caller's voice will be heard through your vehicle's speakers. The external microphone provides better performance in noisy environments than the integrated microphone found in many factory or aftermarket head units. The microphone is fitted with a 16' cable terminated by a 3.5mm connector that connects to the BT45-INF module; it measures 0.9375" (w) x 0.6875" (h) x 1.625" (d). The microphone has a self-adhesive backing to mount it to your vehicle's driver-side pillar, head-liner trim, or dash (do not mount it to the windshield.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP/AVRCP): The BT45-INF supports Bluetooth Profiles A2DP and AVRCP for wireless audio streaming from a Bluetooth-enabled device that can also be controlled from the buttons on your vehicle's factory radio or steering wheel; in some cases you can also view song/artist information on your factory radio's display.
- Wireless Music Streaming: You can stream music stored on your Bluetooth enabled device or stream music apps (such as Pandora, SiriusXM Radio, iHeartRadio, etc.) that are playing on your Bluetooth device to your vehicle's sound system (all speakers will play).
- Music Control: You can control Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track functions from your vehicle's factory radio or steering wheel controls (other control functions will have to be done from your Bluetooth enabled device). You can control the volume of the music being streamed via your factory radio and steering wheel controls, or the Bluetooth device.
- Song/Artist Information: In many cases, you can view artist,
album, and song title information on your factory radio's display. In order
to view song/artist information on your factory radio's display, your
factory radio and your Bluetooth-enabled device must meet the following
- Your factory radio must have a "SAT" button or "Radio" & "CAT" buttons; a satellite radio does not need to be activated, nor does the satellite radio tuner need to be present.
- If you are using a Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod touch/iPhone/iPad, then it must be running iOS 6 or higher. If you are using a Bluetooth-enabled Android smartphone/tablet, then it must be running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) or higher operating system.
- Your device's Bluetooth AVRCP profiles must be 1.4 or higher.
Auxiliary Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the USA Spec BT45-INF is fitted with an auxiliary audio input (3.5mm) for connection of practically any portable audio device with a headphone jack output or analog audio output.
USB Charging Port: The USA Spec BT45-INF features a USB (type-A) port to charge your smartphone or other portable audio device in your vehicle. Because the BT45-INF is a hide-away device, you'll want to purchase a USB extension cable (sold separately) to make the unit's USB charging port accessible. The USB charging port is rated at 5V/2.1A.
Note: This USB port is for charging only; it does not support music streaming.
Dip Switches: There are 4 dip switches that will need to be configured to match the type of factory radio you have; "SAT" button or "Radio" & "CAT" button.
Installation: The USA Spec BT45-INF installs either under the dash or in the trunk (based on type of vehicle and where the XM Satellite Radio tuner is located).
8 questions already asked