About the InFocus SP-CEIL-005
InFocus' high-performance projectors deserve a high-quality mount. With this custom mounting kit, you'll have a neat, professional-looking ceiling or wall installation that keeps the projector out of the way until it's needed.
The kit includes a ceiling mount bracket, an adjustable suspension adapter designed for use with high ceilings (9 feet or higher), and a projector mount bracket. You also get the hardware necessary to assemble all these pieces (but not the bolts needed for attaching the ceiling bracket to your ceiling).
The projector mount bracket attaches to the bottom of the projector using the three special supplied screws. Pitch and roll adjustment lets you precisely tweak the angle of the projector (to display an image with straight edges on all sides, the projector's lens should be parallel to the screen). Click on "Detailed Info" above for more installation info.
- pitch and roll (±20°) for perfectly even images
- adjustable suspension adapter for high ceilings (range is 9" 12-1/2")
- securing ceiling bracket to a ceiling joist is recommended
- warranty: 30 days
- bolts for attaching ceiling bracket to ceiling are not included
What's in the box:
- Adjustable digital projector ceiling mount assembly
- Projector mounting bracket
- 3 Phillips-head screws (4mm x 10mm)
- 3 Star lock washers (installed on screws)
- 5mm Allen wrench
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the InFocus SP-CEIL-005
Product Overview: This digital projector mount allows you to securely mount your InFocus ScreenPlay 5700 or 7200 on the ceiling or wall. It consists of 4 main parts: a ceiling plate, a bracket that attaches to the bottom of the projector (hardware included), a clamp plate which holds the projector and mounting bracket to the ceiling mount, and an adjustable extension arm for high ceiling mounts. Once mounted, the projector's position can be adjusted in several directions to achieve the best picture. (A 5mm Allen wrench is provided for adjustment screws.)
Mounting Methods: There are three methods of mounting the digital projector mount:
- Fixed Height Ceiling Installation: Mounts the projector 3" from the ceiling. No height adjustments are possible.
- Adjustable Height Ceiling Installation: Mounts the projector between 9" to 12-1/2" from the ceiling. If the required height range is larger than 12-1/2", an optional height-adjustable extension arm (part # SP-LTMT-EXTP-S) is available from the manufacturer.
- Wall Mount Installation: Mounts the projector on a rear wall. The optional height-adjustable extension arm is required.
Mounting Recommendations: The wall or ceiling where you want to install the digital projector must be capable of supporting a weight that is 5 times the weight of the projector being installed. It is recommended that the ceiling mount be mounted directly to a wood stud using three #14 x 2" lag bolts in an "in-line" pattern. You can also mount it to a solid structure (reinforced ceiling or wall) using four 5/16" x 2" lag bolts in a square pattern. Note: No hardware is included to attach the ceiling plate to the mounting surface. The projector's focus ring is not squarely in the center of the projector, so the ceiling mount must be offset a few inches as well.