About the InFocus SP-CEIL-011
InFocus' high-performance ScreenPlay projectors deserve a sturdy, high-quality mount. With this custom mounting kit, you'll have a neat, professional-looking ceiling installation that keeps the projector out of the way until it's needed.
The kit includes a ceiling mount bracket (designed for standard 8-foot ceilings), and a projector mount bracket. You also get the hardware necessary to assemble the pieces, along with two wood screws for attaching the ceiling bracket to your ceiling.
The projector mount bracket attaches to the bottom of the projector using the supplied screws. Pitch, roll and yaw adjustment lets you precisely tweak the angle of the projector (to display an image with straight edges on all sides, the projector's lens should be parallel to the screen).
- compatible with ScreenPlay models 4800, 4805, 5700, 7200, and 7205
- pitch, roll and yaw adjustment for perfectly even images
- securing ceiling bracket to a ceiling joist is recommended
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SP-CEIL-011
What's in the box:
- Projector adapter plate
- Ball and socket mount
- Extension collar connector
- 2 Socket pin screws (#10-32 x 3/8")
- Ceiling plate
- 4mm Allen wrench
- 1 Slotted set screw (#10-32 x 3/16")
- 1 Spade thumb screw (#10-32 x 3/8")
- 1 Serrated washer-head socket pin screw (#10-32 x 3/8")
- 1 Socket pin type F screw (M5 x .8 x 10mm)
- 2 Phillips hex-head wood screws (#14 x 2.5")
- 2 Plastic spacers (.25 ID x .56 OD x .26")
- 3 Serrated washer-head socket pin screws (M4 x 16mm)
- 1 Serrated washer-head socket pin screw (M4 x 12 mm)
- 3 Plastic spacers (.198 ID x .313 OD x .375")
- 1 Plastic spacer (.198 ID x .313 OD x .187")
- Installation and Assembly Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the InFocus SP-CEIL-011
Product Overview: This digital projector universal mount allows you to securely mount your InFocus ScreenPlay projector on the ceiling. It consists of 3 main parts: a ceiling plate, a ball and socket mount, and an adapter plate that attaches to the bottom of the projector (hardware included). Once mounted, the projector's position can be adjusted in many directions to achieve the best picture. A 4mm Allen wrench is provided for the adjustment screws. Note: This is a fixed-height mount; you cannot adjust the height of the projector once it is mounted.
Projector Adjustments: Once the projector has been mounted on the ceiling, the ball and socket mount allows you to adjust the projector in several directions. You can adjust the projector's pitch, roll and yaw up to approximately 25°.
Ceiling Types: The ceiling mount can be installed on the following types of ceilings:
- Wood Joist Finished Ceilings
- Exposed Wood Joists
- Wood Beam Ceilings
- Concrete Ceilings
Mounting Methods: The ceiling plate should be mounted to the ceiling with the two supplied 2-1/2" wood screws, fastened directly to the wooden joists or exposed wooden beams. When mounting to a concrete ceiling, appropriate concrete anchors will be necessary. Two spacers are provided if you wish to provide a space between the ceiling plate and the ceiling for cord management.
Optional Accessories: This ceiling mount is compatible with an optional adjustable extension tube (part # SP-LTMT-EXTB) if the required mounting height is larger than 3-3/4" (from the ceiling). If you need to mount the projector to a "false" or suspended ceiling, you will need to add the Lightweight Suspended Plate for Projector Mounts (part # SP-LTMT-PLTB). Both accessories are available from the manufacturer.
Compatible Projectors: This universal ceiling mount is compatible with dozens of InFocus projector models, including the ScreenPlay 7205, 7200, 5000, 5700, 4805, and 4800 currently or previously sold by Crutchfield. The adapter plate contains 7 different hole patterns to accommodate the different screw hole patterns on the compatible projectors.
The InFocus SP-CEIL-011 replaces these items
- Ceiling mount for ScreenPlay 4800 projector
- Ceiling mount for ScreenPlay 5700 and ScreenPlay 7200 projectors
- pitch and roll adjustment