About the TiVo Vox™ Remote
Tell your TiVo what to do
Tell your TiVo what to do
If you've heard about TiVo's Bolt Vox DVRs and wondered if there's any way to add voice control to your Bolt DVR, the answer is "Yes!" The Vox Remote brings voice control to TiVo's Bolt and Bolt+ DVRs. Just press the blue "Voice" button on the Vox Remote, say your command, and let TiVo do the rest.
Find your favorites faster with the Vox Remote
Use just your voice to search for shows to watch or record, change channels, launch an app, or skip commercials on your recordings. When you say the word, TiVo simultaneously searches across your live TV, recordings and streaming services to deliver personalized results based on what you watch and when you watch it.
The Vox Remote can also control power, input, volume and mute on your TV and/or home theater receiver.
- works with TiVo Bolt and Bolt+ DVRs
- does not work with any prior models of TiVo DVRs
- brings the power of voice control to the TiVo experience
- just press the blue "Voice" button, say your command, and let TiVo do the rest
- skip commercials on recordings by pressing the "Voice" button and saying "Skip it"
- IR/RF signal eliminates line-of-sight requirements — ideal for in-cabinet setups
- requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C00302
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth remote control w/ built-in microphone
- Installation & Setup Guide
TiVo Vox™ Remote reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the TiVo Vox™ Remote
Compatibility: This TiVo Vox remote is compatible with the following TiVo DVR and streamers.
- Bolt Vox and Mini Vox
- TiVo Bolt and Bolt+ (the on-screen user interface must be upgraded to the new TiVo Experience for voice-control functionality)
Note: Does not work with any prior models of TiVo DVRs.
Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth wireless technology lets you operate your compatible TiVo DVR, even if it's tucked away behind a cabinet door. It has a wireless range of approximately 30'. The remote must be initially paired and connected to your compatible TiVo DVR. Once the remote is paired, the activity light will flash yellow with each button press.
Voice Control: The remote's built-in microphone lets you use your voice to search and select your favorite movies, record shows, and stream online apps. Simply press the "Mic" button and speak into the built-in microphone. The remote lets you speak in natural language and gives you the ability to narrow your search results as you go - search for shows, tune to a channel, ask for recommendations, or use one of the Unified Search Tools. You'll have the ability to have a true conversation with the system, with back and forth questions, commands, and answers. Simply speak to the system as if it were another person instead of trying to figure out what it can understand and what it can't.
TV Control: The TiVo remote will automatically be able to change channels on your TV and display all the TiVo menus, because these functions are done through the TiVo DVR. You can also program the remote to change the volume and input of your television, as well as turn your TV on/off.
Remote Finder: If you don't know where the remote is, press the Remote Finder button on the back of your compatible TiVo DVR. The remote will play the TiVo tune to help you locate it. Press any button on the remote to cancel the tune.
Power Requirements: The TiVo Vox remote is powered by two "AA" batteries (not included).