About the Logitech® Circle 2 Wireless
Wireless, weatherproof home security camera
The Logitech Circle 2 camera is weather-resistant, so you can use it indoors or out.
Wireless, weatherproof home security camera
The Logitech Circle 2 camera lets you see and hear what's going on at home, without having to run annoying wires all over the place. It's weatherproof, offers a 180-degree field of view, and can see up to 15 feet away in the dark.
The Circle 2's Smart Location feature lets the camera know when you enter or leave the house. Motion detection lets you know when someone else enters the house, and Advanced Event Filtering lets you quickly find and replay important clips.
There's a microphone and speaker in the camera, so you can hold a conversation with family members at home while you're at work. If you want a quick recap of the day, the free app can assemble a 30-second time-lapse video for you.
Clever mounting options
Logitech's ingenious Plug Mount lets you plug the camera into any standard wall outlet in your home, so it becomes both a mount and a power source.
The Window Mount lets you attach the camera to the inside of a window, so you get a good view of who or what is on the other side of the glass. (In our experience, you will need a well-lit outdoor scene for nighttime use, because the window glass reflects infrared light back at the camera.)
Your video is stored in the cloud, with bank-level encryption to keep your files safe. Add a Circle Safe™ subscription plan to your camera to access more storage and features.
Smart home integration
I also have good news for Smart Home fans — you can easily integrate the Circle 2 with all the major digital assistants, including Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Circle 2 camera. Google Assistant works the same way on Chromecast-enabled devices.
Apple HomeKit is not compatible with this Circle 2 wire-free camera because it uses a Wi-Fi power-saving mode, which isn't currently supported by Apple. Logitech and Apple are working together to explore support for battery-powered cameras in the future. If you want to incorporate HomeKit control now, check out the wired version of this camera.
- 100% wire-free, weatherproof home security camera
- stream and download unlimited amounts of HD video from anywhere using the Logi Circle app on your computer or mobile device
- you have access to the previous 24 hours of footage for free
- Circle Safe subscription plans give you access to additional cloud storage and advanced analytics for a monthly fee
- night vision lets you see in the dark up to 15 feet away
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz compatible)
- 180° wide-angle field of view
- Smart Location automatically detects when you (and your smartphone) enter or leave the house
- Advanced Event Filtering lets you quickly find and replay important clips
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when sound or motion is detected
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- compatible with:
- cloud-based storage with AES 256-bit dual layer security encryption
- approximately 3 months of battery life when used wirelessly
- USB cable included for charging and powered/wired operation
- 3-3/4" diameter x 3-3/4" depth
- weight: 12 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 961-000416
What's in the box:
- Circle 2 wireless indoor/outdoor security camera
- Rechargeable battery (5.1V 6400mAh)
- Swivel mount base
- 30" USB power cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- AC adapter (USB Type A output: 5.1V 1.4A)
- US 2-prong power plug adapter
- Wall mount bracket
- 2 Screws (Length 1")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Logitech® Circle 2 Wireless reviews
Very easy to set up and use Excellent instructions Worked the first time immediately after set-up Multiple cameras 
0 of 0 found this helpful
I won the Logitech Circle 2 through a Crutchfield contest. Since it was free to me, I did not have any pre-conceived ideas about the product. The instructions were easy to follow but a little hard to see for these 50+ year old eyes... However I had it up and working within 15 minutes of opening the box. For now I have been testing it in various locations inside my house. So far it has worked flawlessly. The picture quality is good, as is the audio quality. Low level lighting situations are not a problem either. My next step is to mount it outdoors to see how it performs in a more difficult environment. I have 2 issues. First, it doesn't work with the home security/automation system I have (Cox HomeLife). It's not a big deal, but it would be nicer if it did. Second, it didn't give me any advance notice of the battery dying. However, that could be due to operator error, so I'm not ready to pin that all on Logitech at this time.
Pros: Compact, easy to set up, easy to use.
Cons: Doesn't connect to many existing systems; battery life may be an issue.
0 of 0 found this helpful
I purchased this product because it was advertised as compatible with Apple HomeKit. Turns out, it isn't. The wired version is, but not the wire-free version. I'm giving this a rating of 3 because I have to give it something, but my main purpose is posting a review is to prevent others from making the same mistake I did. According to Logitech's website, "the Circle 2 Wire-Free solution uses a WiFi power-saving mode, which isn't currently supported by Apple HomeKit". I'll swap this out product out for the wired version.
3 of 3 found this helpful
The "easy to install" part was way off. Notwithstanding a very strong wi-fi signal and following the directions explicitly several times, the camera refused to accept the wi-fi over half a dozen attempts. While on the telephone with Logitech's tech department (and prior t getting through), suddenly the camera was able to register the wi-fi and was soon thereafter operational. The 2 minute process ended up taking over an hour. The view from the camera, however, is first rate and gives a great picture over the scope of its relatively wide angle view. I'm not sure how feasible the rechargeable battery will end up and plan to upgrade to the plug-in version.
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the Logitech® Circle 2 Wireless
Overview: The Logitech Circle 2 Wire-Free is an indoor/outdoor wireless security camera with a rechargeable battery and an ultra wide-angle lens that captures more area than many other surveillance cameras. This small, lightweight camera can be mounted just about anywhere with the included swivel mounting base and wall bracket, or with optional mounting accessories. Circle 2 works on your home Wi-Fi network, and you can monitor your home from a web browser or mobile app. In addition, Circle 2 integrates with many of today's popular digital assistants from Amazon and Google.
Camera: The Circle 2 Wire-Free security camera is equipped with a glass lens that provides an ultra-wide 180° field of view. The camera live-streams Full HD video up to 1080p. Built-in infrared LEDs give the camera night vision out to 15 feet. The camera includes a microphone and speaker, enabling two-way talk between your camera and your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Circle 2 is equipped with color-coded LEDs to indicate the current status of the camera: flashing blue (pairing), white (connected and ready), green (someone watching/viewing), yellow (privacy mode), and red (camera off, not recording/streaming).
Rechargeable Battery: The Circle 2 Wire-Free camera is powered by a 6400mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. The battery attaches directly to the back of the camera. It charges via the supplied AC adapter and USB power cable. A fully charged battery can power the camera for up to 3 months. You can purchase spare rechargeable batteries to use as a backup.
Circle App: Logitech's Circle app let you watch over your home from anywhere. Through the app, you can stream and download video from your Circle 2 cameras. The app can provide instant, customized motion alerts, as well as a 30-second time-lapse Day Brief. The app allows you to connect and view an unlimited number of cameras, even in multiple locations. The Logi Circle app works with Android devices with 4.4 and up and iOS devices with 8.0 or later. The web-based app works with Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later. It works on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Smart Home Integration: You can easily integrate Circle 2 with your favorite smart home digital assistant. Using only your voice, you can turn your Circle 2 cameras on or off, set up Privacy Mode, or start manual recordings.
- Amazon Echo (Alexa): Circle 2 works with any of the Amazon Echo virtual assistant products. You can even view the live stream on your Echo Show or Amazon Fire TV devices.
- Google Home Assistant: You can use Google Home Assistant voice commands to control your Circle 2 display a live view of your Circle 2 camera on a TV using Google Home and Chromecast, or a TV with built-in Chromecast.
- Logitech POP: You can program Logitech POP to work with the Circle 2. You'll be able to turn the camera on/off, switch Privacy Mode on or off, and start manual recordings.
Circle Safe: Circle 2 gives you free access to the past 24-hours of video footage stored securely in a private cloud account with AES 256-bit dual layer encryption. Circle Safe is a subscription plan for your camera with more storage and features. Circle Safe Basic offers 14 days of cloud storage for $3.99 a month (for the first camera). Circle Safe Premium gives you 31 days of storage, plus additional features (person detection, motion zones, event and alert filters) for $9.99 a month (first camera) or $99.99 per year.
Mounting Options: The Circle 2 can be placed indoors or outdoors. It is designed to withstand heat and cold (14° to 122°F), although you shouldn't place it in direct sunlight. Its IPX65-rated weatherproof design protects it from the elements. In the box, Circle 2 includes a swivel tabletop mount with a bracket for mounting the camera on a wall or ceiling. Optional mounts include:
- Window Mount: The window mount lets you attach the camera to any window pane to see outdoors. You can keep an eye on your front porch, driveway, or back yard with a camera mounted to a window from the inside. (This is a wired mount, and the Wire-Free camera will operate as Wired when using this mount.)
- Plug Mount: The plug mount lets you power the camera and attach it to a wall outlet at the same time. You can monitor your kitchen or garage from outlets mounted high on a wall. You can even watch your pet from a low-mounted plug mount.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked