Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Combo Pack
Two Wi-Fi® security cameras and one window mount
Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Combo Pack - You can easily switch from the standard mount to the window mount
Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Combo Pack - Two adhesive strips hold the camera securely on the window glass (shown without camera)
Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Combo Pack - Keep an eye on your home from wherever you are
Our take on the Logitech Circle 2 Two-Camera/Window Mount Combo Pack by Crutchfield's Emily S.
A peace-of-mind package
I used to spend a significant portion of my day wondering what my dogs were getting up to at home, especially after I installed a doggy door. This bundle has taken that worry out of my work day. With two cameras and one window mount included, I can see their indoor and outdoor shenanigans from wherever I am, with Logitech's free, easy-to-use Logi Circle app.
Of course, you can certainly use this convenient bundle to keep an eye on non-dog-related shenanigans, too. For example, if you have a well-positioned window, you can use the window-mounted camera to get a view of your front or back door. The other camera can be placed on a table or wall-mounted anywhere you like — inside or out — you just need access to AC power.
After plugging in each camera, you'll complete the setup process within the app by connecting each camera to your Wi-Fi network. You then select each camera's mount type within the app so the settings can be adjusted accordingly.
This is especially important for the window-mounted camera, because it turns off the display and infrared LEDs so they don't reflect off the glass. It also shrinks the field of view just a bit so that you don't see the outer edges of the mount in your footage.
I keep a close eye on my house from wherever I am, using the Logi Circle mobile app.
More cool features
I use Circle 2 cameras in my home and I really like them. They are unobtrusive, easy to use, and have my favorite feature — two-way talk! I have way too much fun confusing my dogs by talking to them when I am clearly not at home.
The nifty day brief feature shows you a time-lapse recap of the day's events. Or, you can use the event filtering menu to quickly find and play the clips you want to see.
All your footage is stored securely with instant data encryption and secure web transfer. You get free access to the past 24 hours of video; additional storage options available with monthly subscriptions.
Smart home integration
I also have good news for Smart Home fans — you can easily integrate the Circle 2 with all the major digital assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, and Apple HomeKit. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Circle 2 camera. Google Assistant works the same way on Chromecast-enabled devices.
- weatherproof home security camera with wired power connection
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz compatible)
- cloud-based storage with AES 256-bit dual layer security encryption
- stream and download unlimited amounts of HD video from anywhere using the Logi Circle app on your computer or mobile device
- you have access to the previous 24 hours of footage for free
- Circle Safe subscription plans give you access to additional cloud storage and advanced analytics for a monthly fee
- wide-angle field of view
- Smart Location automatically detects when you (and your smartphone) enter or leave the house
- Advanced Event Filtering lets you quickly find and replay important clips
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when sound or motion is detected
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- compatible with:
- swivel mount with tethered 10-foot cable
- USB power adapter
- 2-13/16" diameter x 3-7/16" depth
- weight: 7.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- attaches your Circle 2 camera directly to a window pane
- compatible with wired and wire-free Circle 2 cameras (wire-free version operates as a wired camera in this configuration)
- the rechargeable battery cannot be used
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Circle 2 indoor/outdoor security cameras
- 2 Swivel mount bases (each with attached 10' cable and Type A USB plug)
- 2 AC adapters (USB Type A output: 5.1V 1.4A)
- 2 US 2-prong power plug adapters
- 2 Wall mount brackets
- Circle 2 window camera cover
- Window Ring (with 2 adhesive strips)
- 2 Spare adhesive strips
- Twist-on mount with 10' cable (Type A USB plug)
- 10 Screws (Length 1")
- 10 Plastic wall anchors
- 6 Cable clips
- 2 Quick Start Guides (camera)
- Quick Start Guide (accessory)
- 2 Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information sheets
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Bundle Overview: This Logitech Circle 2 Combo Pack contains two Circle 2 wired cameras and a window mount. The Circle 2 is an indoor/outdoor wired security camera with an ultra wide-angle lens that captures more area than many other surveillance cameras. This small, lightweight camera can be mounted just about anywhere with the included swivel mounting base and wall bracket, with the window mount, or other optional mounting accessories. Circle 2 works on your home Wi-Fi network, and you can monitor your home from a web browser or mobile app. In addition, Circle 2 integrates with many of today's popular digital assistants from Apple, Amazon, and Google.
Camera: The Circle 2 wired security cameras are equipped with a glass lens that provides an ultra-wide 180° field of view. The camera live-streams Full HD video up to 1080p. Built-in infrared LEDs give the camera night vision out to 15 feet. The camera includes a microphone and speaker, enabling two-way talk between your camera and your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Circle 2 is equipped with color-coded LEDs to indicate the current status of the camera: flashing blue (pairing), white (connected and ready), green (someone watching/viewing), yellow (privacy mode), and red (camera off, not recording/streaming).
Window Mount Accessory: The included Circle 2 Window Mount lets you mount the Circle 2 security camera on a window pane. This allows you to monitor an entrance, porch, or yard area from the inside. The Window Mount uses two adhesive strips to hold the camera in place on the glass, and comes with a 10' power cable and USB power adapter.
Note: The Window Mount works with the Circle 2 Wired and Wire-Free cameras. The Wire-Free will operate as a wired camera when using this mount.
Circle App: Logitech's Circle app let you watch over your home from anywhere. Through the app, you can stream and download video from your Circle 2 cameras. The app can provide instant, customized motion alerts, as well as a 30-second time-lapse Day Brief. The app allows you to connect and view an unlimited number of cameras, even in multiple locations. The Logi Circle app works with Android devices with 4.4 and up and iOS devices with 8.0 or later. The web-based app works with Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later. It works on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Smart Home Integration: You can easily integrate Circle 2 with your favorite smart home digital assistant. Using only your voice, you can turn your Circle 2 cameras on or off, set up Privacy Mode, or start manual recordings.
- Amazon Echo (Alexa): Circle 2 works with any of the Amazon Echo virtual assistant products. You can even view the live stream on your Echo Show or Amazon Fire TV devices.
- Google Home Assistant: You can use Google Home Assistant voice commands to control your Circle 2 display a live view of your Circle 2 camera on a TV using Google Home and Chromecast, or a TV with built-in Chromecast.
- Apple HomeKit: You can integrate the Circle 2 wired within the Apple HomeKit system and access your live view cameras (up to 2) in the Apple Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Interacting with Siri lets you use only your voice to open the app to view the live video stream. However, the Circle 2 wire-free uses a Wi-Fi power-saving mode, which isn't currently supported by Apple HomeKit. (In other words, if you convert your wired camera to a wire-free camera, you will lose HomeKit functionality.) Logitech and Apple are working closely together to explore support for cameras on power-saving mode in the future.
- Logitech POP: You can program Logitech POP to work with the Circle 2. You'll be able to turn the camera on/off, switch Privacy Mode on or off, and start manual recordings.
Circle Safe: Circle 2 gives you free access to the past 24-hours of video footage stored securely in a private cloud account with AES 256-bit dual layer encryption. Circle Safe is a subscription plan for your camera with more storage and features. Circle Safe Basic offers 14 days of cloud storage for $3.99 a month (for the first camera). Circle Safe Premium gives you 31 days of storage, plus additional features (person detection, motion zones, event and alert filters) for $9.99 a month (first camera) or $99.99 per year.
Mounting Options: The Circle 2 can be placed indoors or outdoors. It is designed to withstand heat and cold (14° to 122°F), although you shouldn't place it in direct sunlight. Its IPX65-rated weatherproof design protects it from the elements. In the box, Circle 2 includes a swivel tabletop mount with a bracket for mounting the camera on a wall or ceiling. Optional mounts and accessories include:
- Plug Mount: The plug mount lets you power the camera and attach it to a wall outlet at the same time. You can monitor your kitchen or garage from outlets mounted high on a wall. You can even watch your pet from a low-mounted plug mount.
- Weatherproof Extension: If mounting the camera outdoors, this 15-foot extension cable lets you reach out-of-the-way places, and provides the needed power to the camera.
- Magnetic Mount: The magnetic mount lets you attach the Circle 2 wired or wire-free camera to any flat magnetic surface, such as metal door frames or posts, light fixtures, and rain gutters.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.