About the Logitech® Circle 2 Two-Camera/Battery Combo Pack
No outlets available? No problem.
These Circle 2 cameras are totally wire-free for the ultimate placement flexibility.
No outlets available? No problem.
Sometimes the stars align and we have a power outlet in exactly the right location to suit our needs. But more often than not — especially in older homes — we have to pick and choose what to plug in (or we need to get creative with power strips).
Well not to worry — the Logitech Circle 2 Wireless camera can go almost anywhere you can think to put it because it is weatherproof and completely wireless. And you don't have to pick just one surveillance spot, because this bundle comes with two wireless cameras. Each is supplied with its own battery, plus we've included a third to help you keep your system powered up.
The batteries are interchangeable, so you can charge up the spare and swap it into whichever camera drains its battery first. That way, you won't lose coverage while the depleted battery is recharging. Win-win!
Tons of features
Because you aren't tied to a power outlet, you can locate each camera to take best advantage of its extra-wide 180-degree field of view. The Circle 2 also lets you see clearly in the dark, up to 15 feet away. And if you spot the dog trying to tip over the trash can again, just give a shout using the two-way talk button built into the free Logi Circle mobile app. It puts you in control from anywhere, using your phone or tablet.
The nifty day brief feature shows you a time-lapse recap of the day's events. Or, you can use the event filtering menu to quickly find and play the clips you want to see. All your footage is stored securely with instant data encryption and secure web transfer. You get free access to the past 24 hours of video; additional storage options available with monthly subscriptions.
Smart home integration
I also have good news for Smart Home fans — you can easily integrate the Circle 2 with all the major digital assistants, including Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Circle 2 camera. Google Assistant works the same way on Chromecast-enabled devices.
Apple HomeKit is not compatible with these Circle 2 wire-free cameras because they use a Wi-Fi power-saving mode, which isn't currently supported by Apple. Logitech and Apple are working together to explore support for battery-powered cameras in the future. If you want to incorporate HomeKit control now, check out the wired version of this camera.
- 100% wire-free, weatherproof home security camera
- cloud-based storage with AES 256-bit dual layer security encryption
- stream and download unlimited amounts of HD video from anywhere using the Logi Circle app on your computer or mobile device
- you have access to the previous 24 hours of footage for free
- Circle Safe subscription plans give you access to additional cloud storage and advanced analytics for a monthly fee
- night vision lets you see in the dark up to 15 feet away
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz compatible)
- 180° wide-angle field of view
- Smart Location automatically detects when you (and your smartphone) enter or leave the house
- Advanced Event Filtering lets you quickly find and replay important clips
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when sound or motion is detected
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- compatible with:
- approximately 3 months of battery life when used wirelessly
- USB cable included for charging and powered/wired operation
- 3-3/4" diameter x 3-3/4" depth
- weight: 12 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- replacement battery for Logitech Circle 2 surveillance camera
- maximum battery life: up to 3 months
- 6400 mAh
- weight: 9 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 961-000471
What's in the box:
- Two Circle 2 wire-free indoor/outdoor security cameras
- 3 Rechargeable batteries (5.1V 6400mAh)
- 2 Swivel mount bases
- Two 30" USB power cables (each with Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Two AC adapters (USB Type A output: 5.1V 2.0A)
- 2 US 2-prong power plug adapter
- 2 Wall mount brackets
- 4 Screws (Length 1")
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- 2 Quick Start Guides (camera)
- Quick Start Guide (battery)
- 2 Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information sheets
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech® Circle 2 Two-Camera/Battery Combo Pack
Multi-Pack Overview: This Logitech Circle 2 Multi-Pack contains two Circle 2 wire-free cameras and one extra rechargeable battery. The Circle 2 is an indoor/outdoor security camera with an ultra wide-angle lens that captures more area than many other surveillance cameras. This small, lightweight camera can be mounted just about anywhere with the included swivel mounting base and wall bracket, or other optional mounting accessories. Circle 2 works on your home Wi-Fi network, and you can monitor your home from a web browser or mobile app. In addition, Circle 2 integrates with many of today's popular digital assistants from Apple, Amazon, and Google.
Circle 2 Camera: The Circle 2 security cameras are equipped with a glass lens that provides an ultra-wide 180° field of view. The camera live-streams Full HD video up to 1080p. Built-in infrared LEDs give the camera night vision out to 15 feet. The camera includes a microphone and speaker, enabling two-way talk between your camera and your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Circle 2 is equipped with color-coded LEDs to indicate the current status of the camera: flashing blue (pairing), white (connected and ready), green (someone watching/viewing), yellow (privacy mode), and red (camera off, not recording/streaming).
Power Requirements: The Circle 2 wire-free security camera operates on a 6400mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. The battery attaches directly to the back of the camera. It charges via the supplied AC adapter and USB power cable. A fully charged battery can power the camera for up to 3 months. You can purchase spare rechargeable batteries to use as a backup.
Circle App: Logitech's Circle app let you watch over your home from anywhere. Through the app, you can stream and download video from your Circle 2 cameras. The app can provide instant, customized motion alerts, as well as a 30-second time-lapse Day Brief. The app allows you to connect and view an unlimited number of cameras, even in multiple locations. The Logi Circle app works with Android devices with 4.4 and up and iOS devices with 8.0 or later. The web-based app works with Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later. It works on Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Smart Home Integration: You can easily integrate Circle 2 with your favorite smart home digital assistant. Using only your voice, you can turn your Circle 2 cameras on or off, set up Privacy Mode, or start manual recordings.
- Amazon Echo (Alexa): Circle 2 works with any of the Amazon Echo virtual assistant products. You can even view the live stream on your Echo Show or Amazon Fire TV devices.
- Google Home Assistant: You can use Google Home Assistant voice commands to control your Circle 2 display a live view of your Circle 2 camera on a TV using Google Home and Chromecast, or a TV with built-in Chromecast.
- Apple HomeKit: The Circle 2 wire-free uses a Wi-Fi power-saving mode, which isn't currently supported by Apple HomeKit. Logitech and Apple are working closely together to explore support for cameras on power-saving mode in the future. In the meantime, if you want to add HomeKit functionality, you can switch to a wired mount.
- Logitech POP: You can program Logitech POP to work with the Circle 2. You'll be able to turn the camera on/off, switch Privacy Mode on or off, and start manual recordings.
Circle Safe: Circle 2 gives you free access to the past 24-hours of video footage stored securely in a private cloud account with AES 256-bit dual layer encryption. Circle Safe is a subscription plan for your camera with more storage and features. Circle Safe Basic offers 14 days of cloud storage for $3.99 a month (for the first camera). Circle Safe Premium gives you 31 days of storage, plus additional features (person detection, motion zones, event and alert filters) for $9.99 a month (first camera) or $99.99 per year.
Mounting Options: The Circle 2 can be placed indoors or outdoors. It is designed to withstand heat and cold (14° to 122°F), although you shouldn't place it in direct sunlight. Its IPX65-rated weatherproof design protects it from the elements. In the box, Circle 2 includes a swivel tabletop mount with a bracket for mounting the camera on a wall or ceiling. Optional mounts and accessories include:
- Plug Mount: The plug mount lets you power the camera and attach it to a wall outlet at the same time. You can monitor your kitchen or garage from outlets mounted high on a wall. You can even watch your pet from a low-mounted plug mount.
- Weatherproof Extension: If mounting the camera outdoors, this 15-foot extension cable lets you reach out-of-the-way places, and provides the needed power to the camera.
- Magnetic Mount: The magnetic mount lets you attach the Circle 2 wired or wire-free camera to any flat magnetic surface, such as metal door frames or posts, light fixtures, and rain gutters.
Window Mount: The window mount lets you mount the Circle 2 security camera on a window pane. This allows you to monitor an entrance, porch, or yard area from the inside. The Window Mount uses two adhesive strips to hold the camera in place on the glass, and comes with a 10' power cable and USB power adapter.
Note: The Window Mount works with the Circle 2 Wired and Wire-Free cameras. The Wire-Free will operate as a wired camera when using this mount.