About the Logitech® Circle 2 Magnetic Mount
Dreams do come true
Dreams do come true
I have two Circle 2 cameras at home. When I was pondering where to mount the exterior one, I wished very hard for a way to mount it on my downspout, because that was the perfect spot. Well, Logitech has just made my wish come true with their new magnetic mount. Now both wired and wire-free Circle 2 cameras can be mounted on any flat, magnetic metal surface — indoors or out.
Non-magnetic surface? Not a problem.
They've also included a metal plate for using the mount on indoor non-magnetic surfaces (for example, a wall you don't want to drill holes in). The plate attaches to that surface with a semi-permanent adhesive. After 24 to 72 hours of bonding time, you can attach the camera to the plate with the magnetic mount.
- attaches Circle 2 camera directly to any flat magnetic metal surface
- works with Logitech Circle 2 wired or wire-free cameras (sold separately)
- includes metal plate for mounting on non-magnetic indoor surfaces
- 2-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 1/2"D
- weight: 2 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 961-000476
What's in the box:
- Magnetic Mount for Circle 2 cameras
- Metal disc (with 3M adhesive on both sides)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
More details on the Logitech® Circle 2 Magnetic Mount
Overview: The Circle 2 Magnetic Mount is an accessory for the Circle 2 Wired and Wire-free Cameras by Logitech. The Magnetic Mount provides an easy way to attach the camera to a flat metal surface, such as rain gutters, metal door frames or posts, and light fixtures.
Design: The Circle 2 Magnetic Mount is small low-profile disc with a twist-on camera mount on one side and strong magnets on the other. The mount comes with another metal disc with strong 3M adhesive on both sides for attaching the magnetic mount to non-metallic surfaces.
Dimensions: The Magnetic Mount is approximately 2-1/4" in diameter and 1/2" thick. It weighs only 2 ounces.