About the Logitech® Circle View Camera
Catch the action
Catch the action
Logitech's weather-resistant Circle View camera offers a wide 180-degree field of view that makes it easy to keep an eye on large areas of your home — inside or out. The camera has glass optics and a high-quality image sensor with wide dynamic range, so you get crystal-clear HD footage in all kinds of light. And if there's no light at all, the camera still has you covered with infrared LEDs that allow it to see up to 15 feet away in the dark.
The Logitech Circle View has a modern, decor-friendly design.
Easy to set up
The camera was specially designed to work with Apple HomeKit, so there's no need to download any extra apps or create new login details. You simply plug the camera's tethered, 10-foot cable into the provided indoor USB power supply, open the Apple Home app on your iPhone® or iPad®, and scan the HomeKit code on your camera.
Secure to use
Your HomePod, iPad, or Apple TV acts as your HomeKit hub. Once footage is captured, your Apple device analyzes the video and then encrypts it locally before sending it to iCloud where it's securely stored.
There are also some comforting privacy features on the camera itself, including a button on the back that turns off video and audio capture. You can also shield yourself from view by tilting the camera face down.
- Logitech TrueView™ video delivers crisp 1080p HD live streaming and recorded video
- glass optics and high quality image sensor with wide dynamic range
- ultra-wide 180° field of view
- sends smart alerts to your iPhone or iPad when activity is detected
- motion options include people, animal, vehicle, or any motion
- play recorded videos right from the lock screen
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- can act as motion sensor for home automations
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 15 feet away
- geofencing allows you to select different camera options for when you are home or away:
- detect activity — does not stream or record, motion can trigger notifications and routines
- stream — live view available, but no footage is recorded
- stream and allow recording — activity triggers recordings
- off — no motion detection, streaming, or recording
- Apple HomeKit requirements:
- Apple Home app on an iPhone or iPad with iOS® 13.2 or later for setup and use
- supported iCloud plan to store activity history — one camera on 200GB plan or up to 5 cameras on 2TB plan
- home hub (HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad with iOS 13.2 or later) for remote live viewing and notifications, activity history, automations, and intelligent detections
- privacy features:
- camera can be angled face down to quickly shield yourself from view
- rear-button turns off audio and video
- HomeKit Secure video keeps your footage safe with in-home video analysis and end-to-end encryption
- can be placed on shelf or mounted on a wall or ceiling with included hardware
- metal base and matte finish for sleek, modern look
- camera has IP64 rating for weather resistance
- powered by tethered 10-foot cable
- included USB power adapter must be plugged in inside
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- 2-11/16"W x 3-7/16"H x 3"D
- weight: 9.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 961-000489
What's in the box:
- Circle View security camera with attached 10' cable (Type A USB plug)
- Mounting base
- AC adapter (USB Type A output: 5.1V 1.4A)
- 4 Screws (Length 1")
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- 2 Cable clips
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Logitech® Circle View Camera reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech® Circle View Camera
Overview: The Logitech Circle View (961-000489) is an indoor/outdoor security camera with an ultra wide-angle lens that captures more area than many other surveillance cameras. This small, lightweight camera can be mounted just about anywhere. Circle View works on your home Wi-Fi network (802.11 b/g/n - 2.4GHz), and is optimized to work with Apple HomeKit, which allows you to view live or recorded video on your iPhone or iPad. It has an attached 10' power cable with a USB Type A connector that plugs into the included USB power port. Dimensions: Width 2.656", Height 3.394", Depth 2.95"; Weight: 9.1 ounces (incl. cable)
Camera: The Circle View wired security camera is equipped with a glass lens that provides an ultra-wide 180° field of view. The camera live-streams Logitech's TrueView 1080p video. Its wide dynamic range lets you see more detail in high contrast videos. Images are clear in sunlight or shadows. Two built-in infrared LEDs give the camera night vision out to 15 feet. The camera includes a microphone and speaker, enabling two-way talk between your camera and your iPhone or iPad.
Privacy Features: The Circle View camera has privacy features built into its hardware and software. Whenever you need privacy, you can simply tilt the camera down to shield yourself from view (audio pickup continues). The camera also has a rear panel power button that you can turn off both video and audio. The Home app offers more advanced privacy features, such as end-to-end encryption, automatic recording, and in-home video analysis.
Apple HomeKit-enabled: Apple HomeKit Secure Video provides excellent video quality and end-to-end encryption for secure video. Videos are securely stored in a supported iCloud account for 10 days, and can be viewed in the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Setup of your camera is simple. With the Apple Home app on your iPhone or iPad, you just need to scan the unique setup code.
Note: Apple HomeKit Secure Video requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 13.2 or later; the Home app set up on your device with the same Apple ID that you use for iCloud; a home hub set up on an iPad, HomePod, or Apple TV; a supported iCloud storage plan, and one or more HomeKit Secure Video cameras (such as the Circle View).
Home App: Apple's Home app lets you watch over your home from anywhere. Through the app, you can stream and download video from your Circle View cameras. You can view live video through the app with 2-way audio. The Home app lets you configure the camera the way you want, with notifications, automatic recording, activity zones, and other secure features. The Home app works with Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices with iOS 10.0 or later.
Mounting Options: The Circle View has an integrated base that lets you place the camera on a shelf or tabletop. It comes with a simple bracket for mounting the camera on a wall or inverted on a ceiling. You can aim the camera in many directions by turning the camera base, tilting the camera head up or down, or rotate the camera head to get the proper orientation. The camera body has an IP64 weatherproof rating, so you can use it indoors or outdoors. It can withstand heat or cold with its -4°F to 122°F operating temperature range.
Power Requirements: The Circle View has a 10' power cord with a Type A USB plug and an indoor USB power adapter (5.1A / 1.4A).