About the Logitech® Circle View Camera
Catch the action
Catch the action
Logitech's weather-resistant Circle View camera offers a wide 180-degree field of view that makes it easy to keep an eye on large areas of your home — inside or out. The camera has glass optics and a high-quality image sensor with wide dynamic range, so you get crystal-clear HD footage in all kinds of light. And if there's no light at all, the camera still has you covered with infrared LEDs that allow it to see up to 15 feet away in the dark.
The Logitech Circle View has a modern, decor-friendly design.
Easy to set up
The camera was specially designed to work with Apple HomeKit, so there's no need to download any extra apps or create new login details. You simply plug the camera's tethered, 10-foot cable into the provided indoor USB power supply, open the Apple Home app on your iPhone® or iPad®, and scan the HomeKit code on your camera.
Secure to use
Your HomePod, iPad, or Apple TV acts as your HomeKit hub. Once footage is captured, your Apple device analyzes the video and then encrypts it locally before sending it to iCloud where it's securely stored.
There are also some comforting privacy features on the camera itself, including a button on the back that turns off video and audio capture. You can also shield yourself from view by tilting the camera face down.
- Logitech TrueView™ video delivers crisp 1080p HD live streaming and recorded video
- glass optics and high quality image sensor with wide dynamic range
- ultra-wide 180° field of view
- sends smart alerts to your iPhone or iPad when activity is detected
- motion options include people, animal, vehicle, or any motion
- play recorded videos right from the lock screen
- use two-way talk to have a remote conversation
- can act as motion sensor for home automations
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 15 feet away
- geofencing allows you to select different camera options for when you are home or away:
- detect activity — does not stream or record, motion can trigger notifications and routines
- stream — live view available, but no footage is recorded
- stream and allow recording — activity triggers recordings
- off — no motion detection, streaming, or recording
- Apple HomeKit requirements:
- Apple Home app on an iPhone or iPad with iOS® 13.2 or later for setup and use
- supported iCloud plan to store activity history — one camera on 200GB plan or up to 5 cameras on 2TB plan
- home hub (HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad with iOS 13.2 or later) for remote live viewing and notifications, activity history, automations, and intelligent detections
- privacy features:
- camera can be angled face down to quickly shield yourself from view
- rear-button turns off audio and video
- HomeKit Secure video keeps your footage safe with in-home video analysis and end-to-end encryption
- can be placed on shelf or mounted on a wall or ceiling with included hardware
- metal base and matte finish for sleek, modern look
- camera has IP64 rating for weather resistance
- powered by tethered 10-foot cable
- included USB power adapter must be plugged in inside
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- 2-5/8"W x 3-5/16"H x 2-13/16"D
- weight: 8.92 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 961-000489
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech® Circle View Camera