About the Logitech G Flight Simulator Yoke System (PC)
Take to the skies
Take to the skies
Whether you're flying for fun or practicing for the real thing, you'll want to get as close to the true experience of controlling an aircraft as possible. Logitech's Flight Simulator Yoke System delivers a realistic flying experience with accurate, customizable controls. It's compatible with popular flight simulation games like Microsoft Flight Simulator, letting you get into the virtual cockpit of real commercial and private plane models and travel across the globe.
This package comes with a Flight Throttle Quadrant, which helps better simulate flying with multi-engine aircraft. The levers also have detachable heads, which can be set up with custom arrangements to control the thrust, air intake/fuel mixture, and propeller pitch. This lets you configure your rig to fit your needs and match the virtual aircraft you're flying.
The yoke and throttle are easy to set up, with mounting clamps that let you position your gear wherever is most comfortable and keep it securely in place. Connecting to your PC is easy too, with a simple USB port. The yoke even has a USB hub that lets you connect other Logitech G Flight Simulator equipment if your PC is running low on ports.
Durable and customizable
The professional-quality yoke system has a sturdy stainless steel shaft and precision bearings that make flying feel smooth and precise. LED lights and a built-in LCD display help provide useful feedback and increase immersion. The yoke and quadrant have 25 buttons and a three-position switch that can be fully customized for a total of 75 programmable controls.
- flight simulation yoke system with throttle quadrant
- yoke with steel shaft and precision bearings for smooth, controlled navigation
- LCD display and LED indicator lights
- built-in stopwatch helps you time your approach
- built-in USB hub acts as a docking station for additional Logitech G Flight gear
- throttle quadrant with detachable, customizable levers
- 25 buttons and three-position switch let you transition between programmable profiles
- up to 75 controls can be programmed by the user
- download Microsoft Flight Simulator Plug-in to add compatibility for Microsoft Flight Simulator, FSX - Flight Simulator X, X-Plane 10, and Prepar3D
- requires Windows® 10, 8.1, or 7
- add the optional Logitech Flight Simulator Rudder Pedals for increased realism and control (sold separately)
- yoke and throttle are compatible with a wide range of Logitech G Flight equipment, letting you build and configure a modular cockpit
General info and included accessories:
- USB 2.0 ports (yoke, throttle)
- includes 5.9-foot USB cable (yoke)
- includes 4.9-foot USB cable (throttle)
- includes 2 desk clamps
- yoke dimensions: 12-1/4"W x 7-5/16"H x 14-15/16 to 18-5/16"D
- yoke clamp dimensions: 6-1/8"W x 9-3/4"H x 6-9/16"D
- throttle dimensions: 6-1/2 to 6-7/8"W x 3-9/16"H x 4-5/16 to 6-7/8"D
- throttle clamp dimensions: 4-3/8"W x 3-9/16"H x 4-1/4"D
- yoke weight: 3.9 lbs. (without clamps); 4.6 lbs. (with clamps)
- throttle weight: 1.1 lbs. (without clamps); 1.5 lbs. (with clamps)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 945-000023
What's in the box:
- Flight simulator yoke with attached 69" USB cable (Type A USB plug)
- Yoke mounting clamp
- Throttle quadrant with attached 54" cable (PS/2 male connector)
- Quadrant mounting clamp
- 2 Clamp screws
- 2 Clamp pads (rubber)
- 4 M4 x 8mm screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech G Flight Simulator Yoke System (PC)
Overview: The Flight Yoke System from Logitech G is a must-have for your flight simulation setup. It is compatible with all major flight simulators and flying games. The system puts you in the pilot's seat with a realistic and precise control. The Flight Yoke System includes a Throttle Quadrant with three levers that you can customize into any configuration. The yoke and quadrant both include mounting clamps to secure them to the top or front of a desk. The Flight Yoke System is covered by a 2-year hardware warranty.
Compatibility: The Flight Yoke System is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7. You will need Internet access to download optional software.
Yoke System: The professional-grade yoke has a durable stainless steel shaft with steel bearings to give you smooth and precise controls over the elevator and aileron action. A chronograph in the center of the yoke provides accurate time and a stopwatch function to time each leg of your flight The display also indicates which programming mode is selected. The Flight Yoke plugs into your computer via a 69" USB cable (Type A plug). Three additional USB Type A ports are provided for connecting additional flight simulator components.
Throttle Quadrant: The Throttle Quadrant has detachable lever knobs that you can configure to any combination of throttle, flaps, propeller pitch, or mixture. The levers have a smooth travel from top (100) to bottom (0), with a detent at zero. Three 2-way rocker switches are also present at the bottom of the quadrant. The quadrant plugs into the Flight Yoke via a 54" cable with a PS/2 connector. For precise control over multi-engine aircraft, you can connect additional Thrust Quadrants, sold separately.
Adjustments: The Logitech G Flight Yoke System and Throttle Quadrant have a total of 25 buttons and switch positions, including an 8-way point-of-view hat switch, six 2-way rocker switches, two single-function buttons, and a 3-position mode switch. You can also download various drivers and software to program and customize the controls and save them to your own personalized profile. The Mode Switch lets you cycle through three complete profiles for a total of 75 user-definable controls.
Mounting Options: The Flight Yoke and Thrust Quadrant are designed to firmly attach to a table or desktop through a clamping system. The Quadrant can be positioned to the left or right of the Flight Yoke, and can mount either in front and below your table, or on top of it.
Modular Cockpit: You can use the Flight Yoke System as part of a complete modular system to build a simulated cockpit. In addition to the yoke, you can add multiple Throttle Quadrants (for multi-engine simulations), a Flight Switch Panel, Flight Rudder Pedals, Flight Instrument Panel, and a Flight Radio Panel, all available from Logitech G.
- Yoke System (without clamp): Width 12-5/16", Height 7", Depth 16-3/16" (range approximately 15-18-1/4"); Weight 4 pounds
- Throttle Quadrant (without clamp): Width 3-5/8", Height 6-7/8", Depth 4-3/8"; Weight 1.08 pounds