About the Logitech G Flight Simulator Rudder Pedals (PC)
One step closer to reality
One step closer to reality
If you've picked up Logitech's Flight Yoke System, these rudder pedals are a perfect addition. They let you use your feet to control your virtual aircraft's rudder and toe brake with smooth, accurate motion. Being able to use your feet like a true pilot brings you closer to the real thing, increasing the immersion and accuracy of your flight simulation.
Stay in control
The pedals are self-centering and non-slip, helping you focus on flying and not where your feet are. The toe brakes can be controlled independently with differential braking. This gives you improved directional control and steering in strong wind or when you're traveling at low speeds. A simple dial in the center of the pedals also lets you adjust the level of resistance, letting you find just the right amount of tension for your needs.
- self-centering rudder pedals with fluid controls for accurate flight simulation
- designed to be used with Logitech Flight Simulator Yoke System
- pedals are compatible with a wide range of Logitech G Flight equipment, letting you build and configure a modular cockpit
- independent control of left and right toe brakes
- adjustable tension dial lets you customize the pedals' resistance
- non-slip pedals can be adjusted for different sizes
- LED indicator lights
- requires Windows® 10, 8.1, or 7
General info and included accessories:
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- includes 5.9-foot USB cable
- includes heel rest extensions
- 15-15/16"W x 6-5/8"H x 12-1/4"D (without heel rests)
- weight: 5.2 lbs. (without heel rests)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 945-000024
What's in the box:
- Flight rudder pedals with 6' cable (Type A USB plug)
- 2 Foot rests
- Two 8.5" adhesive-backed hook-and-loop strips
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech G Flight Simulator Rudder Pedals (PC)
Overview: The Flight Rudder Pedals are a perfect add-on to the Logitech G Flight Yoke System simulator and work with any Logitech G Flight product. They are compatible with all major flight simulators and flying games. The pedals let you control the rudder and toe brakes of your virtual aircraft with your feet. The attached 6' USB cable (Type A USB plug) plugs into one of your PC's free USB ports. The Flight Rudder Pedals come with heel rest extensions, and are covered by a 2-year hardware warranty.
Compatibility: The Flight Rudder Pedals are compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7. You will need Internet access to download programming software.
Adjustments: The Flight Rudder Pedals slide forward and backward laterally as you apply pressure with your left or right foot. The pedals are self-centering, returning to its original position when you release foot pressure. You can adjust the damping of the pedals with the included tension dial. Turning the dial clockwise will increase the tension in the pedals, requiring more pressure to move the rudder. Dialing the tension control counter-clockwise reduces the pedal tension, allowing you to control the rudder with a little pressure. The pedals also control the differential braking system by tilting the pedals to apply the left or right toe brakes. The 4" wide rudder pedals can be adjusted to length from 8-1/4" to 9-3/8" to 10-1/2".
Dimensions: Width 16", Height 6.5625", Depth 12.1875" (15.3125" with foot rests); Weight 5.024 pounds