About the Logitech G923 Driving Force Shifter
Shift into gear
Shift into gear
Few things make you feel more like a racecar driver than quickly switching gears as you burn up the virtual roadways. This dedicated shifter was made to complement the G923 racing wheel and pedal combo (sold separately). The Driving Force Shifter is solidly constructed and has a short-throw design with a 6-speed "H" pattern and push-down reverse. Switching between gears feels smooth — the shift knob clicks into place, keeping you in control as you whip around turns and accelerate down the track.
- dedicated shifter for the G923 (PlayStation/PC) and the G923 (Xbox/PC) racing wheels (sold separately)
- also works with the G29 and G920 wheels
- short-throw design with 6-speed "H" pattern and push-down reverse
- steel construction with genuine stitched-leather cover
- mounts to existing racing rig
- works with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (racing wheel required, sold separately)
- PC requires Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7
- 7"W x 8-3/16"H x 5-13/16"D
- weight: 26.8 oz. (with cable)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 941-000119
What's in the box:
- Driving Force Shifter for racing consoles with attached 65" cable (9-pin serial connector)
- Connection Guide
- Important Safety Compliance and Warranty Information
Logitech G923 Driving Force Shifter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech G923 Driving Force Shifter
Overview: The Driving Force Shifter is designed for use with select Logitech G Driving Wheels. The shifter has the look and feel of a high-performance race shifter, and adds to the realism of the racing simulation. It clamps down securely to a table or racing rig, and holds tight during agressive maneuvers. The shifter has a 65" connecting cable to the racing wheel console. It is covered by a 2-year limited hardware warranty.
Compatibility: The Driving Force Shifter is designed for the G923 (for PlayStation and PC) and the G923 (for Xbox and PC), as well as the G29 and G920 racing wheels (all sold separately). In addition to the racing wheel, the shifter only works with games that support the Logitech Driving Force Shifter on the following platforms: Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4/5, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
Construction: The Logitech G Driving Force Shifter has a solid steel shaft with a hand-stitched leather shift knob and boot, giving it the look and feel of the real thing. The shifter features a six-speed "H" shifting pattern with a push-down reverse. Two heavy-duty clamps hold the shifter securely to tabletops up to 2" thick. It also mounts securely to a racing rig.
Dimensions: Width 5.479" Height 8.125" Depth 6.875"; Weight 26.35 ounces