About the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard
Hassle-free smart TV
Hassle-free smart TV
Connect to up to three devices from the comfort of your couch.
I hate when I sit down to watch a movie and I'm faced with a login screen. That means I have to not only remember my password, but I also have to spend eternity seeking out each letter using my remote and the on-screen “keyboard.” Logitech's K600 aims to simplify that tedious task with a complete QWERTY keyboard at your fingertips.
This handy keyboard can connect to up to three devices using either the included USB dongle or Bluetooth®. Switch between each device with the touch of a button. And the 49-foot wireless range means you don't have to worry about your connection dropping out — unless your living room is much, much larger than mine.
And the K600 is more than just a keyboard. Its D-pad makes quick work of clicking through grid interfaces, and there's also a touchpad for laptop-like cursor control. Use it to scroll through long web pages or to easily zoom in and out.
Media keys let you play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward. You'll also find four shortcuts designed to work specifically with your Smart TV: home, back, app switch, and search.
- wireless keyboard with integrated touchpad and D-pad
- dual connectivity: unifying long-range receiver and Bluetooth low energy
- connects to up to 3 devices
- media keys can play and pause movies, control volume, adjust screen brightness, and more
- home, back, search, and switch app buttons have been specifically designed for use with your smart TV
- 12-month battery life (2 "AAA" batteries included)
- wireless range: 49 feet
- on/off power switch
- connection status LEDs
System requirements and other info:
- compatible with select 2016 and later TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG
- make sure it will work with your TV using Logitech's Compatibility Check
- connecting with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Windows® 8, 10 and above, macOS® 10.12 and above
- WebOS (LG) v3.5 or later, Tizen (Samsung) v2.4 or later, Android TV v6 or later
- Android 5.0 or later, iOS 5® and later
- connecting with unifying receiver
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS 10.11 and above
- Android TV v6 or later, WebOS (LG) v3.0 or later
- Chrome OS™
- USB port
- 14-7/16"W x 13/16"H x 4-5/8"D
- weight: 1.7 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 920-008822
What's in the box:
- Wireless keyboard
- USB dongle
- 2 "AAA" batteries (pre-installed)
- Important Safety / Compliance / Warranty Information
Logitech K600 TV Keyboard reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard
Wireless Keyboard: The Logitech K600 wireless keyboard goes beyond what a normal TV remote control can do. The Logitech K600 lets you quickly search for content, enter your complicated mix-cased password, and browse your Smart TV's internet content with ease.
Bluetooth LE Technology: The Logitech K600 utilizes Bluetooth Lowe Energy (LE) 2.4GHz Technology to wirelessly connect and control your Smart TV. It has a wireless range of approximately 49' (15-meter) and can pair with up to 3 devices (connects and controls one device at a time). The included USB dongle will need to be plugged into a USB port on your compatible TV.
Compatible Smart TVs: The Logitech K600 wireless keyboard supports select Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, and Sony. The included USB dongle will need to be plugged into a USB port on your compatible TV.
- LG: WebOS-based (v3.0 or later) OLED/SUHD/UHD TVs from 2016-up.
- Samsung: Tizen-based (v2.4 or later) QLED/SUHD/UHD TVs from 2016-up.
- Sony: Android-based (v6 or later) OLED/UHD TVs from 2016-up.
Note: Supported features and controls will vary by model TV. Click here for model specific TV compatibility and features list.
Compatible Smart TV Applications: The Logitech K600 wireless keyboard works with YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, and your TV's built-in web browser. Click here to see how the K600 works with your compatible Smart TV apps.
Note: Other Smart TV applications (including Hulu, Vudu, and Pandora) are not supported by the Logitech K600 wireless keyboard.
Comfortable Ergonomic Design: The K600 wireless keyboard sits naturally on your lap so you can type comfortably without leaving the couch. The well-spaced and whisper-quiet keys are designed to match the shape of your fingertips, so you never have to look down while searching for your favorite show or typing a complicated password.
Note: The Logitech K600 measures 14.4375" (w) x 0.8125" (h) x 4.625" (d); and weighs 1.7 lbs (with pre-install "AAA" batteries).
Touchpad Controls: Enjoy hassle-free web browsing with a touchpad optimized for use with large TV screens. Use two fingers to scroll up and down long web pages and zoom in and out on your PC connected to the TV. Easily enter URLs and search terms, scroll through long pages, and control the cursor with the fluidity of a precision touchpad. Use the always-in-reach D-pad to simply navigate on-screen menus and app interfaces on your Smart TV. You can even use the D-Pad to control media players in your favorite streaming app.
Smart TV Shortcuts: The wireless keyboard features shortcut buttons that have been specifically designed for use with your SmartÂ TV. You can easily launch a search, go home or back, and switch apps with the touch of a button.
- Home: Go back to your Smart TV home screen.
- Back: Go back one step in yourÂ navigation.
- App Switch: Switch between open apps on your SmartÂ TV.
- Search: Activate search in your TV main interface.
Windows & Mac Compatible: Windows and Mac users who connect their computer to their Smart TV can personalize the K600 in Logitech Options software. You'll be able to assign specific functions or custom shortcuts to select keys, as well as customize touchpad settings. Compatible Windows & Mac operating systems include -
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- MacOS: 1.11 and above
- Internet Browser: Chrome OS
Battery Powered: The Logitech K600 wireless keyboard is powered by two pre-installed "AAA" batteries. A set of batteries should last approximately 12 months with normal usage.
1 question already asked