About the Logitech® Spotlight
A fresh take on presentation control
A fresh take on presentation control
Ever given a presentation, and wish you had more control over the on-screen content than just a laser pointer and a slide-forward button? Meet the Logitech Spotlight. This slim, handheld remote communicates wirelessly with your computer, providing tons of useful control features that make the on-screen navigation of your presentation simple and interactive.
How it works
The Spotlight comes with a small USB receiver that plugs into your computer. It communicates wirelessly through Bluetooth®, all the way out to 100 feet. Through the Spotlight's software, you can custom-program the remote's buttons to change volume, or perform specific functions with a gesture. You can even set up timed alerts so that the remote buzzes when you've reached certain progress points in your presentation.
An actual spotlight for highlighted content
Instead of pointing a pale, hard to see red dot onto your screen, the Spotlight's advanced pointer system precisely highlights areas of focus. It gently dims the surrounding content, so that your audience's attention is drawn exactly where you want it to go. The Spotlight lets you control the on-screen cursor, which you can use to play and pause videos, open links, and enjoy a variety of interaction options.
- handheld presentation remote for meetings and lectures
- ideal for businesses, schools, and churches
- three-button remote includes the following functions:
- the pointer button highlights, magnifies, and controls the on-screen cursor
- the next button navigates forward, and controls custom functions, gestures, and volume adjustment
- the back button navigates backward, and controls custom functions, gestures, and volume adjustment
- requires a computer running Windows® 7 or later, or macOS® X 10.10 or later
- communicates with your computer via Bluetooth® low energy (BLE), or via 2.4GHz wireless connection with the included USB receiver
- wireless range of up to 100 feet
- use the on-screen cursor to play and pause videos, open links, and enjoy a range of rich content interaction
- set timed milestones within the app and receive vibration alerts directly to your hand
- precisely highlight areas of focus or magnify them in pixel-perfect detail
- integrated sensor uses a 3D accelerometer and gyroscope
- compatible with many popular presentation apps
- built-in 85mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- get 3 hours of presenting after a 1-minute charge, or charge fully in as little as 60 minutes
- a full charge lasts up to 3 months (may vary based on usage)
- connects via USB C to your computer for charging (5-1/2" USB-C cable included)
- storage pouch included
- remote dimensions: 1-1/8"W x 5-1/4"H x 1/2"D
- receiver dimensions: 3/4"W x 1-5/8"H x 5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 910-004654
What's in the box:
- Spotlight presentation remote
- USB receiver (pre-installed)
- 5.5" USB-C to USB cable
- "End-Of-Life Battery Removal" note
- mportant Safety/Compliance/Warranty Information
Logitech® Spotlight reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Logitech® Spotlight
Spotlight Presentation Remote: Logitech's Spotlight Presentation Remote and its companion Logitech Presentation App (for Windows & Mac) puts you in total control of your presentation. The Spotlight Presentation Remote keeps your computer connected and awake at all times while you present. The Spotlight Presentation Remote measures only 1.125" (w) x 0.5" (h) x 5.1875" (d), and weighs just 0.1 oz. It comes with a slip-on pouch to protect the remote when not in use.
Universal Compatibility: Use Logitech's Spotlight Presentation Remote and companion app on Windows (7 or later) and Mac (OS X 1.10 or later) platforms with Powerpoint, Keynote, PDF, Google, Slide, and Prezi presentations.
Dual Connectivity: Plug-and-play the Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote instantly to any compatible computer via a USB proprietary wireless receiver (plugs into laptop/computer) or connect with low energy Bluetooth 4.0. The Spotlight Presentation Remote boasts a 100' wireless operating range (may vary based on environmental and computing conditions).
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE: Compatible with Windows 8 or 10, and Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- USB Wireless Receiver: Compatible with Windows 7, 8, or 10; and Mac OS X 10.05 or later.
Logitech Presentation App: The Spotlight Presentation Remote and its companion Logitech Presentation App (for Windows & Mac) work together to deliver a deep range of intelligent and customizable features. You'll be able to navigate slides, interact with content, manage time, and spotlight areas of focus with an on-screen pointer.
- Advanced Pointer Modes: Set your preferred Point mode within the Logitech Presentation app. Use Magnify mode to visually zoom on areas of focus. Use Highlight mode to activate a circular vignette that leaves the surround area shaded.
- Custom Controls: Choose from a range of custom controls to suit each presentation. Use the app to configure the remote's Back button for blanking the screen, gesture-controlled scrolling, volume adjustment, and more.
- Smart Time Management: Use the app to set an on-screen time that begins as you click your first slide. You an also configure key timing milestones that send vibration alerts directly to the remote so you stay in command until your final slide.
3-Button Interface: Logitech's Spotlight Presentation Remote features an intuitive 3-button interface for simple control.
- Pointer Button: Highlight, magnify, and control the on-screen cursor.
- Next Button: Navigate forward, plus control custom functions like gesture and volume adjustment.
- Back Button: Navigate backward, plus control custom function like gesture volume adjustment.
Rechargeable Battery: The Logitech Spotlight Presentation Remote is powered by a pre-installed rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery (85mAh). A full charge can last up to 3 months (may vary based on usage). It takes 60 minutes to full charge the battery. You can get 3 hours of presenting time after only a 1-minute quick charge. The battery charges via USB using the included USB-C to USB cable and a USB power source (not included). The Spotlight Presentation Remote will vibrate and the battery indicator glows red when its time to recharge.
1 question already asked