About the Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2
Big outdoor sound in the palm of your hand
Big outdoor sound in the palm of your hand
Pair two WONDERBOOM 2s for either dual mono or stereo sound.
The Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 portable speaker is about the size of a softball. But there's nothing soft about the sound! This compact Bluetooth speaker kicks out surprisingly full 360° sound with solid bass. And in Outdoor Mode it sounds even louder and clearer.
Ready for outdoor action
The WONDERBOOM 2 is completely waterproof. Take it into the shower or out on the lake...it even floats! With a 100-foot Bluetooth range, you can keep your paired smartphone safe and dry away from the water.
The protective covering is also dirt-proof. So you can use the WONDERBOOM 2 at the beach and just hose it down when you're ready to head home.
Easy push-button controls
The WONDERBOOM 2 is super easy to use. Those big plus and minus signs on the side aren't decorative — they're the volume buttons. Tap the top button once to play or twice to skip the song. It's that easy.
Want to pair two WONDERBOOM 2s? Bring them close together and tap a button on each one. You can pair them for either stereo or dual mono sound. You can also pair up a WONDERBOOM 2 with an older WONDERBOOM speaker.
When it comes to music sources, you can pair two phones or other devices simultaneously with your WONDERBOOM 2. So you and a friend can take turns DJ'ing the party.
- powered wireless speaker for use with smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices with built-in Bluetooth
- 100-foot Bluetooth range
- two full-range 1-1/2" drivers and two 2-1/2" oval passive radiators for 360° sound
- outdoor boost option for fuller sound
- IP67-rated waterproof, dirt-proof, and drop-proof
- designed to float on the water's surface
- buttons on speaker for play, pause, skip, and volume
- simultaneously pair two phones or other devices
- two WONDERBOOM 2 speakers can be paired together for dual mono or stereo sound
- can be paired for mono with older WONDERBOOM
- easy-hanging loop
- built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 13 hours
- USB charging cable
- 3-3/4" diameter x 4-1/8"H
- weight: 15 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 984-001547
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- 2' microUSB-to-USB cable
- "Double Up" instructions
- Important Safety/Compliance/Warranty Information
- Charging note
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2
Features & specs
|Power and Battery Info|
|Built-in Battery||Y (13 hours)|
|Charges External Device Via USB||No|
|Runs On AC Power||No|
|Bluetooth Version And Supported Audio Formats|
|Other Wireless Features|
|Unison Pairing (Party Mode)||Yes|
|Amplification (Watts RMS)||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
360-Degree Sound: The UE Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker is equipped with two 1.5" drivers and two 1.8125" x 2.5" passive radiators wrapped around the speaker enclosure for an immersive 360-degree sound with a frequency range of 75Hz to 20,000Hz.
- Outdoor Boost: The UE Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker features an Outdoor Boost mode that is specially tuned for listening to your music outdoors.
- Double Up or Stereo Pairing: You can pair two Wonderboom 2 speakers together for bigger sound. You are able to link two Wonderboom 2 speakers together, so each speaker acts as a left or right channel for stereo sound. You can also link two Wonderboom 2 speakers together or a Wonderboom 2 speaker and a Wonderboom 1st generation speaker so each Bluetooth speaker plays back both left and right channels. The Wonderboom 2 cannot connect with the UE Boom, MegaBoom, Blast, MegaBlast, or any other speaker.
Rugged Design: An IP67 rating means the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth speaker is water and dust proof. It has been tested to withstand up to 3.3' (1 meter) of submersion for up to 30 minutes. It even floats. So when you drop it into the pool, it will float back up to the surface. The speaker is also dust proof which helps protect it outdoors in those dusty environments. In addition, the Wonderboom 2 has been drop proof tested from up to 5' and offers a hanging loop on top so it can easily attach to almost any bag, bicycle, or backpack.
- Make sure the weather door for the microUSB port is on securely before taking the speaker near water.
- Always thoroughly rinse and dry the speaker, microUSB port, and charging ring with fresh water after using it in a swimming pool or the ocean. Once clean, allow the speaker to air dry completely before charging it. While the speaker is waterproof, the chemicals and salt in your pool or the ocean can damage the waterproof seals over time if not rinsed off after use.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: With built-in Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP, you can wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth source device (such as a smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop) to the UE Wonderboom 2 speaker. The Wonderboom 2 has an extended wireless Bluetooth range of 100'. The UE Wonderboom 2 offers music playback control and multi-device pairing with dual connection.
- Music Playback Control: You can control the music directly from the Wonderboom 2 speaker without picking up your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth source device. Control functions included Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down, and Previous/Next Track.
- Multi-Device Pairing: The Wonderboom 2 can pair with up to 8 Bluetooth source devices and simultaneously connect with up to two devices. When you have two devices actively connected to the Wonderboom 2, you can easily switch between the two devices by simply starting the music from the second connected device and it will then become the source.
- Auto-Reconnection: When powered on, The Wonderboom 2 will automatically reconnect to the last mobile device it was previously connected to for playback.
Note: The UE Wonderboom 2 does not support Bluetooth hands-free phone communication for making or answering phone calls.
Rechargeable Battery: The Wonderboom 2 is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 13 hours of music playback (the type of music and volume level will affect the overall playback time). You can check the battery level of the Wonderboom 2 by pressing both the volume + / volume - buttons simultaneously. A audible tone will indicate if the Wonderboom is charged or needs charging.
- Charging: To recharge the built-in battery, plug the included microUSB-to-USB cable into the Wonderboom 2's microUSB port located inside the weather door and into a standard USB port on your laptop or computer. You can also use an optional USB/AC power adapter (sold separately) to recharge the battery. Charging time is approximately 5.5 hours from a standard USB port and 2.8 hours from a USB/AC power adapter.
- Auto Turn Off: The Wonderboom 2 will automatically turn itself off after 15 minutes of inactivity to save battery life.
Note: The microUSB charging cable included with the Wonderboom 2 is not waterproof. Never charge the speaker if the microUSB port, charging cable or connectors are wet, dirty or damaged. Always charge the speaker with a clean, dry micro-USB connector. If you think the cable or connector has been compromised in any way by water or other contaminants, do not use it to charge your speaker.
The Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 replaces these items
- waterproof, dirt-proof and drop-proof design floats on the water's surface
- two WONDERBOOM speakers can be paired together for stereo sound
- built-in rechargeable battery gives you up to 10 hours of operation
5 questions already asked