About the Blue Yeti
Go with a winner
Go with a winner
Blue Yeti microphones are a favorite among podcasters, YouTubers, and gamers. They're durable, simple to set up, and capture sound with clarity and detail. This popular mic connects to your computer via USB for recording or broadcasting using your favorite audio software.
Built-in sound adjustments
The Blue Yeti has a headphone jack, wired to eliminate latency. (You hear what the mic is picking up, at the same time.) A convenient headphone volume dial is located on the mic's front face.
- USB connection for recording or live streaming on your PC or Mac®
- audio recording resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
- side-address condenser microphone (end points up, rather than toward you)
- selectable coverage patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional (front and rear), and stereo
- 3.5mm headphone minijack with volume control for monitoring as you record
- three 14mm condenser capsules built in
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- max SPL: 120 dB
- microphone weight: 1.2 lbs.
- 4-3/4"W x 11-5/8"H x 4-15/16"D (extended in included stand)
- desk stand included
- compatible with Windows® 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher)
- requires at least 64MB of RAM
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 988-000100
What's in the box:
- Yeti USB microphone w/ integrated stand
- 58" USB Cable (type-A on one end / mini-B on other end / 2.0)
- Quickstart guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Safety & Warranty information
Blue Yeti reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Blue Yeti
USB Microphone: The Blue (Logitech) Yeti microphone is a USB connected condenser microphone that plugs directly into your computer. The Yeti mic uses Blue's proprietary tri-capsule technology, incorporating 3 condenser capsules specifically arranged to provide optimal recording in most any situation. The Yeti can produce pristine, studio-quality recordings and streams in 48kHz/16-bit resolution. The Blue microphone simplifies recording by plugging directly into your computer (PC/MAC) for music recording, podcasting, live-streaming, gaming, and more.
Polar Patterns: The microphone features 4 polar patterns, selectable from a built-in dial on the mic body. Patterns include:
- Cardioid: Front-facing pickup for single-person speech and vocals.
- Bidirectional: Front and rear pickup. Ideal for interviews with two people face to face.
- Stereo: Provides stereo pickup from the front. Ideal for instruments or groups.
- Omnidirectional: This provides stereo pickup from all sides and is ideal for field recordings, outdoor events, or conference calls.
Controls & Connections: The Yeti microphone includes 2 rotary controls for mic Gain adjustment and Pattern selection. The front of the mic includes a Mute button and a Headphone Volume control. The underside of the mic features a USB mini-B port, for connecting to your computer, and a 3.5mm stereo headphone socket. The Blue logo is the "front" of the microphone, and should be oriented as such while in use.
- Computer System Requirements:
- Mac: OS 10.10 or higher (USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 .
- Windows: 7, 8.1, or 10 (USB 1.1/2.0/3.0).
Table-Top Stand: The Blue Yeti microphone includes an attached table-top stand that lets you adjust the tilt using two tensioning-knobs. The stand features a weighted base with non-slip padding for added stability on flat surfaces. A threaded 5/8" socket is provided on the bottom of the microphone for attaching it to an optional floor-stand or boom-arm (both sold separately).
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (@1kHz)
- Resolution: 48kHz/16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Power Requirements: 5V/150mA (via USB)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% @1kHz)
- Dimensions (With Stand):
- Width: 4.64"
- Height: 11.63"
- Depth: 4.88"
- Microphone Dimensions:
- Diameter: 2.86"
- Length: 7.60"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.