About the Blue Yeticaster Pro Streaming Bundle
Sound like a pro
Sound like a pro
Whether you're a PC gamer or podcaster, or you're looking to get clean, clear sound for videoconferences or voiceovers, the Blue Yeticaster Pro Streaming Bundle provides a simple solution. The Yeti microphone plugs straight into your computer via USB. It has selectable polar patterns, so you can dial it in to record everything from a large group to a single voice. Included is a durable mic boom arm and a shock mount to keep your mic isolated from vibration.
Yeti USB microphone
The mic features a tri-capsule array that can be configured four different ways. You can select cardioid to record a single voice, or bidirectional for a two-way interview or conversation. The stereo setting is great for recording a band, while omnidirectional lets you pick up sound from all sides. The mic also has an adjustable gain knob and a 3.5mm headphone output with a dedicated volume control.
Premium boom arm
The included Compass boom arm is made of extruded aluminum, making it rugged yet lightweight. It attaches to the edge of a desk or table with a built-in C clamp. Hollow channels in the boom's arm keep cables hidden and tangle-free. The arm extends up to 32" and it can rotate a full 360°. The hinges are easy to hand-tighten to keep the arm in place.
Yeti USB microphone:
- condenser mic
- selectable polar patterns: cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, and stereo
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- records 16-bit/48kHz audio to your computer
- max SPL: 120 dB (THD: 00.5% at 1kHz)
- PC and Mac® compatible
- weight: 1.2 lbs.
- includes matching Radius III shock mount to isolate mic from vibrations
Compass microphone boom arm
- extruded aluminum construction
- rotates 360°
- maximum horizontal reach: 32"
- hollow channels for cable management
- built-in C clamp to attach to lip of desk or table
Dimensions & warranty:
- mic dimensions: 2-3/4"W x 7-5/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- shock mount outer diameter is 7"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 988-000107
What's in the box:
- Blue USB Microphone
- 3' Boom-arm w/ 3/8" threaded microphone attachment post
- Knurled tensioner (pre-attached to boom-arm)
- 3/8"-5/8" Microphone adapter (pre-attached to boom-arm)
- Threaded microphone attachment knob w/ 2 flat-washers
- Table clamp
- Shock-mount (attached 5/8" threaded mount w/ angle adjustment)
- 9.5' USB Cable (Type-A to mini-B /2.0)
- Microphone quickstart guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Boom-arm quickstart guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Safety & warranty booklet
- Online product registration card
Blue Yeticaster Pro Streaming Bundle reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Blue Yeticaster Pro Streaming Bundle
Overview: The Blue Yeticaster pro streaming bundle includes a Blue Yeti USB microphone, a Radius III microphone shock mount, and a Compass microphone boom-arm that's designed to easily mount to a desk or table top. The Yeticaster bundle is an ideal choice for podcasting, game streaming, YouTube videos, voice-over work, and more.
Blue USB Microphone: The included Blue Yeti microphone is a USB connected, condenser microphone that plugs directly into your computer, tablet, or smartphone. The Yeti mic uses Blue's proprietary tri-capsule technology to produce pristine, studio-quality recordings and streams in 48kHz/16-bit resolution. The microphone features 4 polar patterns, selectable from a built-in dial on the mic body. Patterns include:
- Cardioid: Front-facing pickup for single-person speech and vocals.
- Bidirectional: Front and rear pickup. Ideal for interviews with two people face to face.
- Stereo: Provides stereo pickup from the front. Ideal for instruments or groups.
- Omnidirectional: This provides stereo pickup from all sides and is ideal for field recordings, outdoor events, or conference calls.
The Yeti microphone includes 2 rotary controls for mic Gain adjustment and Pattern selection. The front of the mic includes a Mute button and a Headphone Volume control. The underside of the mic features a USB mini-B port, for connecting to your computer, and a 3.5mm stereo headphone socket. The Yeti microphone includes a threaded base, for attaching it to the included boom-arm, and can be oriented either upright or upside down. The Blue logo is the "front" of the microphone, and should be oriented as such while in use.
- Computer System Requirements:
- Mac: OS 10.10 or higher (USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 .
- Windows: XP, 7, 8.1, or 10 (USB 1.1/2.0/3.0).
Compass Boom-Arm: The included adjustable Compass boom-arm can securely clamp to desks, tables, or other flat surfaces up to 2-5/8" thick. It features spring-stabilized joints that can be tightened or loosened at each joint, ensuring the arm repositions easily and stays in place. The boom-arm can rotate a full 360˚ and can extend up to 32" when fully straightened. The arm includes a recessed cable track for running the USB cable through, providing unhindered movement and a clean appearance. The boom-arm features a 3/8" threaded male end along with a 5/8" adapter for use with the included Radius III shock mount. This allows the boom-arm to work with a wide variety of other microphone mounts.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (@1kHz)
- Resolution: 48kHz/16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Power Requirements: 5V/150mA (via USB)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% @1kHz)
- Fully Extended: 32"
- Each Arm Section: 17.5" & 15.0"
- Threaded Connector: 3/8" (includes 5/8" adapter)
- Rotation: 360˚
- Shock Mount:
- Outer Diameter: 7"
- Threaded Connector: 5/8"
- Adjustable Tilt: Up to 180˚