About the NOCO GB150 Boost PRO
Dead battery blues
Dead battery blues
At some point, your vehicle will need a jump start. And if you use portable electronic devices, eventually you'll need to charge them when an outlet's not available. NOCO designed their GB150 power pack to solve life's little charging problems. The GB150 portable lithium-ion power pack delivers 4000 amps to jump start the battery in almost any vehicle, and it also features a USB port for charging your mobile devices.
Start your car up to 80 times
The GB150 can start a typical vehicle up to 80 times on one charge. The pack's battery holds its charge level for over a year, and it's rated for over 1000 charge cycles. The GB150 is suitable for jump starting cars, boats, RVs, trucks, and other vehicles with gas or diesel engines up to 10 liters. Its patented safety protection ensures spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection.
Portable power pack
The GB150 also works as a portable power pack for recharging portable electronics, and will power 12-volt devices such as tire inflators and power inverters. The power pack's microUSB port allows you to charge the GB150 from any USB-powered port like a wall charger, car charger, or laptop. And NOCO's GC011 X-Connect 12-volt dual-size male plug also allows you to charge the GB150 from the vehicle's 12-volt auxiliary port, for charging three times faster than charging through the USB port.
Voltmeter and flashlight
As well as charging, the GB150 also includes an integrated voltmeter which allows you to confirm that the source of your vehicle's problem is a flat battery rather than some other cause. You'll also find a built-in LED flashlight with seven modes, including SOS and emergency strobe. Its 500-lumen output will help you see at night, and also serves as a warning light when your vehicle is disabled and needs roadside assistance.
This versatile device is made to meet all your 12-volt needs. Whether your problem is a car that won't start or a dark corner of your vehicle, this NOCO will give you the juice you need.
- portable jump starter and power bank
- lithium-ion battery
- 4000A jump-start current
- starts gas and diesel engines up to 10 liters
- charges and powers your 12-volt devices
- integrated voltmeter
- LED flashlight
- dimensions: 12-7/16"L x 7-5/16"W x 2-3/4"D (including jumper cables)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GB150
What's in the box:
- Lithium jump starter (with attached battery clamps)
- 12V Female plug
- 12V Male plug
- 27" DC cord
- 41" microUSB-to-USB cable
- Storage pouch
- User Guide
- Warranty Information
NOCO GB150 Boost PRO reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NOCO GB150 Boost PRO
UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter: The Noco Genius BoostPro GB150 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 4,000-amps (22,500 J3S) for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. The BoostPro GB150 powerful lithium jump starter is capable of jump starting up to 80 vehicles on a single charge. It's rated for over 1,000 charge cycles and holds its charge level for over a year with minimal power loss. Its designed for a car, boat, RV, truck and more with both gas and diesel engines up to 10 liters and more.
- 12V Lead-Acid Battery Compatible: The GB150 is designed to jump start 12-volt lead-acid batteries down to 2-volts. If your battery is below 2-volts, the Boost LED will be "Off". This is an indication that the GB150 can not detect a battery. If you need to jump start a battery below 2-volts there is a Manual Override feature, which allows you to force "On" the jump start function.
- Spark-Proof Connection & Reverse Polarity Protection: It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making it safe and easy for anyone to use.
- Integrated Heavy-Duty Battery Clamps: The GB150 features attached heavy-duty battery clamps that are 12" in length.
Simple User Interface: Noco designed the GB150's user interface to be simple and easy to understand. LED status indicators display the internal lithium battery's charge level and charging status. Error indicators show when connected in reverse polarity or temporarily disabled for thermal protection. Or simply turn on the LED flashlight, recharge a USB device, or use manual override for deeply discharged batteries.
Power Outputs: The Noco Genius BoostPro GB150 is equipped with a 5V/2.1A USB output to charge your USB mobile devices and a 12-volt output to supply power to your 12-volt electronic devices.
- USB (5V/2.1A): The built-in 5V/2.1A USB out port can power and charge your USB devices - such as smartphones, GoPro cameras, wireless headphones, and more. Devices that are frequently being used, like phones and cameras, often require more power to run all day than the device's battery is rated for. The GB150's battery pack extends the life and running time of your device. Plus, powering your device from an external battery pack will reduce the internal battery's charge cycles, extending the usable life.
- 12-Volt (15A): Connect the included DC cable and 12-volt power socket to the GB150's 12V out terminal to provide power to your 12-volt electronic device (up to 15A) that features a 12V power plug.
Charging Inputs: The Noco Genius BoostPro GB150 can be charged via a USB or 12-volt power source.
- microUSB (up to 10W): Using its microUSB input and the included microUSB-to-USB cable, the GB150 can be recharged from almost any USB power source - like and AC adapter, car charger, computer/laptop, and more. The microUSB Input is rated at 5V/2.1A to ensure safe and efficient charging of the internal lithium battery.
- 12-Volt (60W): Connect the included DC cable and 12-volt power plug to the GB150's 12V/5A input terminal to recharge the GB150 from a 12V auxiliary port or cigarette lighter port in the vehicle. This connection provides a much faster recharging time.
Charging Times: The time to recharge the GB150 will differ based on the discharge level and the power source used (actual results may vary due to battery conditions).
|Charging Time||USB Charger Rating||12V Fast Charge|
|0.5A||1A||2.A||5A @ 12V (60W)|
|45 hours||22 hours||11 hours||2-3 hours|
- The GB150 comes partially charged out of the box and needs to be fully charged prior to use.
- Due to FCC regulations, we recommend not to charge and discharge the unit at the same time.
Charge LEDs: The GB150 has four Charge LEDs - 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. These Charge LEDs indicate the internal battery's state-of-charge (SOC).
- The 25% Charge LED will pulse while charging and will be solid Red when the internal battery is 25% charged.
- The 50% Charge LED will pulse while charging and will be solid Red when the internal battery is 50% charged.
- The 75% Charge LED will pulse while charging and will be solid Yellow when the internal battery is 75% charged.
- The 100% Charge LED will pulse while charging and will be solid Green when the internal battery is fully charged.
500-Lumen 10X Ultra-Bright LED Flashlight: The GB150 feature's a built-in rechargeable, lithium-powered LED flashlight with seven light modes - 100%, 50%, 10%, SOS, Blink, Strobe, & Off. With multiple luminosity settings, it's immediately adaptable to a variety of situations. Use it's powerful flashlight will help you see your engine, changing a tire at night or even warn oncoming traffic when disabled and needing of roadside assistance.
Integrated Voltmeter: The integrated voltmeter display indicates the voltage of the vehicle's battery for enhanced diagnostics and troubleshooting when the battery clamps are connected. It's not always the battery jump starter's fault. There is a myriad of reasons why your car won't start (starter problems, worn-out battery cables, etc.). With a built-in digital voltmeter, you can quickly determine if it's a discharged battery or something else. If the voltmeter shows a good battery at 12.7-12.8 volts, it is most likely another problem.
Protection Circuitry: The GB150 will display an Error Condition when a reverse polarity condition is present, a battery below 2 volts, or the internal battery overheating. The Error LED will be solid Red when polarity is reversed or will blink Red when the internal battery is too hot. The Boost Light will not come on if the connected battery is below 2 volts.
Auto Shut Off: The GB150 has a built in energy saving feature that will automatically turn the unit off after 7 hours. To continue using, simply power on the unit again.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked