About the NOCO Genius GCP1
Convenient AC outlet
Convenient AC outlet
Do you need an AC plug to run an engine block heater, onboard battery charger, or another 120-volt device? Tired of draping extension cords over your engine compartment? NOCO's GCP1 installs in a 2" hole and provides easy-to-reach power access with male AC prongs. It also features an integrated female AC charge inlet with a 16" extension cable that gives you extra room to connect your devices.
For safety, a press-fit waterproof cap seals the port against the elements, and the GCP1 is the only UL-approved port plug on the market. You'll need to cut a 2-inch hole where you want to locate the port. You'll be glad for the easy power access when you're trying to use your devices in the cold or the dark, when the convenience of the GCP1 really shines.
- male AC plug in port housing
- female AC plug with 16" extension cable
- installs into 2" hole
- 13-amp, 125-volt power rating
- requires no cable modification or hand wiring
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GCP1
What's in the box:
- AC port plug with attached 16" extension cord
- Rubber cap/gasket (pre-installed)
- 3 Screws
NOCO Genius GCP1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NOCO Genius GCP1
AC Port Plug w/ Extension Cord: The Noco Genius GCP1 is an AC Port Plug with an integrated extension cord that offers optimal flexibility and ease of installation. It works with any extension cord and requires no cable modifications or hand wiring. Its sleek, ultra low-profile design not only works seamlessly on any application, but also includes a pressure-fit cap for a watertight seal. It makes a charging port, engine block, or garage outlet more accessible than ever before.
- Watertight: It has a pressure-fit cap for a watertight seal, perfect for rugged applications and protecting the AC plug inside.
- Plug-N-Play: No hand-wiring or cable modification is required. Simply drill a 2" hole and secure with three screws.
- Heavy Duty: The GCP1 is rated at 13A/125V for peak performance and is made from durable, high-performance 16AWG wire.
- Low-Profile: GCP1's sleek, ultra low-profile design integrate seamlessly on any vehicle application for charging access and more.
Easy-to-Install: The GCP1 AC Port Plug is easy to install. Drill a 2" hole and secure with three screws. It's that simple, and no hand wiring or cable modification is required. Simply plug-in for available power. And it's watertight rubberized cap creates a low-profile seal against the surface of your boat, vehicle, engine block, equipment and more.
- Outer Dimensions: 3.0" (diameter) x 0.625" (depth)
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 2.0" (diameter) x 1.625" (depth)
Applications: The GCP1 AC Port Plug simplifies extension cord use and provides convenient power access. With nearly endless applications for equipment and vehicles, GCP1 is perfect for engine block heaters, onboard battery chargers, home improvement and much more. The GCP1 AC Port Plug makes connecting and disconnecting from your engine block heater super easy. It's sleek and clean design will make any vehicle look good while protecting from the elements with its watertight cap.
UL Approved: The GCP1 AC Port Plug was designed to stand up to any test it may experience in myriad applications. That's why it's the only UL approved port plug on the market. And unlike other charge inlets that just hold an AC cable, or require cable modifications, the GCP1 was expertly designed to make remote power access simple, while providing maximum conductivity.