About the NOCO XGC4
Quick charging for your NOCO jump starter
NOCO's Genius Boost jump starters certainly deliver peace of mind when you're on the road, but maybe you don't have time to wait for charging between adventures. NOCO's XGC4 charger delivers 56 watts to quickly juice up your NOCO GB70 or GB150 jump starter. Simply plug this power adapter in and your starter will be ready to go up to five times faster than a standard wall charger.
- quick charges NOCO GB70 and GB150 jump starters
- includes power cords for Australia, Europe, North America, and United Kingdom
- 56-watt power supply
- charges up to five times faster than traditional 2-amp USB or wall chargers
- cable lengths: 60" AC cord, 60" DC cord
- charger dimensions: 4-1/2" L x 2-3/8" W x 1-1/2" H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XGC4
What's in the box:
- Power supply w/attached 59" output cable (14VDC / 4000ma)
- Four 59" input cables (each with a different region plug: North America / UK / Europe / Australia)
NOCO XGC4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NOCO XGC4
Overview: The NOCO XGC4 is a 56-watt power supply for rapidly charging NOCO Genius Boost Ultra Safe lithium jump starters. The XGC4 can charge five times faster than traditional 2-amp USB wall or car chargers, and is compatible with NOCO's GB70, GB150, and GB500 jump starters. It features a high-frequency, high-efficiency power supply that's been engineered for efficient energy transfer. Designed to work anywhere in the world, the XGC4 can accept a wide input voltage range of 110 - 240VAC at 50 / 60 Hz, and includes interchangeable AC power plugs for North America, Europe, UK, and Australia. The XGC4's robust construction along with 16 AWG wire terminated in a rubberized connector, makes the unit highly resistant to dirt, moisture, and harsh environments.
- Input: Universal 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: XGC Boost connector
- Input Connectors: North America, Europe, UK, Australia
- Output Power: 14V / 4000ma
- Compatible Boost Models: GB70, GB150, GB500
- Dimensions: Width - 7.50" (w/cables attached), Height - 1.55", Depth - 2.28"
- Weight: 10.0 oz.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?