About the Belkin Wemo Mini Smart Plug
Convenient wireless home automation
Forget to turn the humidifier off before you left home? The Wemo Mini Smart Plug lets you take care of it wherever you are.
Convenient wireless home automation
The Belkin Wemo Mini Smart Plug gives you convenient, wireless control of home appliances and electronics. You can turn devices on or off using the free Wemo app on your Apple® or Android™ mobile device, without having to get up in the middle of movie night.
Plug the switch into a standard AC outlet and connect a device — lamp, heater, coffee maker, etc. — and that item becomes part of your remote-controlled home automation network.
The Wemo app offers detailed control
Use the Wemo app to set a rule that turns a light on at a certain time of day, so you don't have to feel around for a light switch when returning home after dark. Or set a vacation timer that turns the Wemo switch on and off according to any schedule you choose, so it looks like you're home. The Wemo system is modular — you can add more switches to control devices in different areas of your home with the same free app.
- easy-to-use system works through your home Wi-Fi® network
- operates on 2.4 GHz band
- switch plugs into standard AC wall outlet
- mini switch design lets you use adjacent outlet
- compatible with Amazon Echo (Alexa), Google Home and Apple HomeKit
- compatible with free Wemo mobile app
- for Apple® and Android™ mobile devices
- create customizable "If this, then that" sequences
- modular system allows you to add more WeMo switches as needed
- 3-13/16"W x 1-7/16"H x 2-7/16"D
- weight: 3.2 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F7C063
What's in the box:
- Wi-Fi controlled electrical outlet
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC Statement
Belkin Wemo Mini Smart Plug reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Belkin Wemo Mini Smart Plug
Overview: The Belkin WeMo Mini Smart Plug (F7C063) is a Wi-Fi-enabled plug-in AC outlet that allows you to turn electronic devices on or off from anywhere. The plug uses your existing home Wi-Fi network (IEEE 801.11n, 2.4GHz) to control almost any plug-in device, from TVs and stereos, to lamps, fans, small appliances, and heaters. It plugs into any outlet in your home, and has a single standard AC outlet for plugging in the device you want to control. Your WeMo system requires you to download the WeMo app onto your smart phone or tablet. From the app, you can turn the device on or off, and set schedules. The WeMo Mini Smart Plug is designed for residential indoor usage, and should be used in dry areas only.
Note: The Mini's electrical rating is 120V AC / 15A / 60Hz / 1800W.
WeMo App: The WeMo app lets you control all of your WeMo products from anywhere on your Apple iOS or Android devices. You can set and edit schedules to turn lights on or off while you're away to simulate occupancy. The WeMo app works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 9.0 or later, and is available from the Apple App Store. It is also compatible with Android devices running Android 4.4 and up, and available from Google Play.
WeMo Compatibilities: The WeMo Mini Smart Plug and WeMo app not only work with other WeMo products within your own system, but cross over to work with other Smart Home products and services:
- Nest Learning Thermostat: The Nest Learning Thermostat communicates with your WeMo devices to let them know how to react to the thermostat's "Home" and "Away" modes. The Nest Thermostat detects whether you're at home or away, and can turn lights or appliances on or off according to your settings. You can also perform basic adjustments to the Nest Thermostat while you are on the WeMo app.
- Amazon Echo (Alexa): The WeMo Mini, and other WeMo devices, work with Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot, and Amazon Tap, allowing you to control you devices with your voice. Simply speak voice commands to Alexa and the WeMo devices will follow your directions.
- Google Home: Google Home gives you voice control over the devices you have plugged into the WeMo Mini. You can turn on lights, fans, heaters, or other devices with just the power of your voice.
- Apple HomeKit: You can control Wemo devices with the Apple Home app and Siri from your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or HomePod.
- IFTTT (If This, Then That): If This, Then That (or IFTTT) is a service that creates relationships between apps and services to make things happen at a specific time of day or if another event takes place. For example, you could set the WeMo Mini to turn on a lamp in your home precisely at sundown every day (IFTTT picks up the sunset time from a weather source of your choice (Weather Channel, AccuWeather, etc.). IFTTT features dozens of "applets" for your home, your car, or just about any part of your life.
The Belkin Wemo Mini Smart Plug replaces these items
2 questions already asked