About the iOttie iON Wireless Go Power Bank
Multiple devices — one battery backup
Multiple devices — one battery backup
No need to lug around multiple battery packs for your portable devices. The iOttie iON Wireless Go Power Bank gives you three charging options. It has a built-in Qi-compatible charging coil. Just set your compatible smartphone on the anti-slip ring to wirelessly recharge. The battery also has USB Type-A and USB Type-C charging ports for your other devices. And it can charge three devices simultaneously.
The rugged design includes a stylish fabric cover. A built-in LED display that can be seen right through the cover shows you the battery's charging status. An included color-matched USB Type-C cable lets you quickly recharge the battery.
- Qi wireless charger for compatible smartphones
- built-in anti-slip ring
- USB Type-C charging port
- input/output for charging internal battery and external devices
- USB Type-A charging port
- charge three devices simultaneously
- USB Type-A to Type-C cable included for charging the battery pack
- fabric covering
- LED battery status indicator
- built-in 10,000mAh rechargeable battery
- 18W maximum output power
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CHWRIO106RD
What's in the box:
- Wireless charging power bank (Ruby Red)
- 10" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
iOttie iON Wireless Go Power Bank reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the iOttie iON Wireless Go Power Bank
Overview: The iOttie iON Wireless Go is a portable power bank designed to charge your smartphone, tablet, or other USB-powered devices. It has a powerful 10,000 mAh internal battery that stores power that you can take with you when you're not near a power source. You can even charge Qi-enabled smartphones wirelessly by placing them on the top charging pad. With USB-A and USB-C ports, the iON Wireless Go has an 18W maximum output, and can charge up to 3 devices simultaneously. The fabric-wrapped iON Wireless Go includes a matching USB-C charging cable, and is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.
Internal Battery: iON Wireless Go features a 10,000 mAh internal battery that can deliver multiple charges to your iPhone, iPad, or Android devices. A fully charged battery has enough stored power to provide 3.2 charges for an iPhone 11, 1.2 charges for a 10.2" iPad, or 2.9 charges for a Galaxy S10. The top panel features a 1/2" tall LED battery status indicator that can be viewed through the fabric covering, so you'll know at a glance how much battery remains. Holding the power button for 1 second turns the LED battery status on or off.
Qi Wireless Charging: Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging is the global standard for smartphone wireless charging. It uses electromagnetic fields to safely transfer power from a transmitting source to a receiving device through magnetic induction to wirelessly charge the device's battery without the need for a charging cable. Simply place your device on the charging surface to begin charging. The anti-slip ring keeps your phone on the Qi coil during charging. The iON Wireless Go offers a wireless charging range of 7mm, allowing you to charge your device through thick, protective cases. The device offers 5W Standard Qi wireless charging.
USB Ports: On one end of the iON Wireless Go you'll find two USB ports--USB-C and USB-A. You can use one or both USB ports simultaneously, and the charging speed will remain 18W, for up to 36W total for wired charging, even while charging the internal battery. If you're also charging wirelessly, the USB outputs will reduce to 5W each.
- USB-C: The USB-C port is an input for charging the internal battery, as well as an output for charging a USB-C compatible device. It has a Power Delivery (PD)-supported 18W output for the latest iPhones (iPhone 8 and later), iPads, Android smartphones, and high-end laptops, including Macbooks. Apple iPhones and iPads require a USB-C to Lightning cable for charging.
- USB-A: The USB-A port is the most common port for charging today's battery powered devices. The USB-A port is compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (QC 3.0) with a maximum of 18W. Quick Charge 3.0 can charge compatible devices up to 40% faster than conventional charging with the 5V 1A power supplies typically included with many devices.
- Input: 5V/2.4A, 9V/2.0A, 12V/1.5A
- Output: 5V/1A, 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Dimensions: Width 2.856", Height 4.598", Depth 0.873"
- Weight: 8.1 ounces