About the SIRIUS DOT Micro Antenna
The slim, low-profile SIRIUS DOT micro antenna offers you excellent reception of the SIRIUS signal, while sitting unobtrusively on your vehicle's roof or trunk. The dome antenna, measuring 2-1/4" in diameter and only 1/2" tall, is intended for use with single-input satellite radios only. Its magnetic base provides a firm mount, while the 21-foot cable is long enough for even the largest vehicles. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Sirius magnetic-mount antenna with an attached 20.5' micro-cable (terminated into a single SMB connector)
- Self-adhesive antenna tail
- Alcohol prep pad
- Installation Instructions
SIRIUS DOT Micro Antenna reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the SIRIUS DOT Micro Antenna
Overview: The Sirius "Dot" Micro roof-mount satellite radio antenna is a low-profile, high-performance antenna designed specifically for SIRIUS Satellite Radio reception. It mounts to the roof with special magnets that provide years of worry-free performance.
Dual Mode Functionality: The antenna receives signals from overhead satellites as well as terrestrial repeaters, ensuring you continuous reception.
Cable and Connector: This Sirius antenna features a 20.5' micro-cable--easier to route than dual-cable antennas. This micro-cable has a single SMB connector on the end and plugs directly into the single-input SIRIUS Satellite Radio receivers.
Note: For connections to dual-input SIRIUS receivers, the Terk SIR-SP dual-input splitter (item # 209SIRSP) is required.
Installation Tips: When selecting a location for the antenna, make sure the site meets the following conditions:
- The selected site must have a conductive surface area (e.g. a metal roof or trunk lid) of at least 1 square feet and be at least 5.5 inches (the length of the antenna's "tail") from the rear window molding.
- The antenna should always be mounted outside and on the highest location of the vehicle (roof/cab). It should never be mounted inside the passenger compartment.
- The antenna should be free of mechanical (outward opening moon roof) and line-of-sight obstructions, such as roof racks, luggage boxes, etc.
- Trunk mounting of the antenna is an alternative for hard- or soft-top convertibles with non-metallic rooftops.
System Requirements: In addition to this SIRIUS satellite radio antenna, it is necessary to have a SIRIUS Satellite Radio receiver and a subscription to SIRIUS Satellite Radio in order to receive SIRIUS Radio programming
The SIRIUS DOT Micro Antenna replaces these items