About the Viper 7145V 1-way Remote Control
Vipers's 7145V 4-button remote works with their 350 Plus, 4105V, and Responder 350 car security systems. Its 1-way transmissions send your commands to the alarm, while its four buttons cover arming and disarming the alarm, locking and unlocking the doors, a "panic" button, and auxiliary output features that can be added (like a trunk release). The 7145V includes two CR2016 batteries and has a range of 1500 feet.
Viper 7145V 1-way Remote Control reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Viper 7145V 1-way Remote Control
Overview: The 7145V Remote Control is a 4-button transmitter for use with select Viper Car Security Systems, including the 350Plus, R350, 3105V, 3305V, and 4105V. The transmitter has a range of up to 1500 feet.
Operations: The 7145V transmitter is equipped with 4-buttons, and features 1-way operation (transmitter-to-alarm). The buttons control the following features and functions of the security system:
- Lock Button: Locks the doors and arms the vehicle
- Unlock Button: Unlocks the doors and disarms the vehicle
- AUX Button: Activates Silent Mode and Auxiliary Output functions
- Red "Asterisk" Button: Panic functions
- Combination: combining Lock and Unlock buttons together will control an Auxiliary Output
Batteries: The 7145V is powered by two CR2016 Lithium 3V cell batteries, which can be user-replaced when they become weak.
The Viper 7145V 1-way Remote Control replaces these items
- compatible with Viper 350PLUS, Responder 350, 3105V, and 4105V security systems
- Super Code Hopper protects against code grabbers
- 4-button, 1-way design for alarm control
3 questions already asked