About the XpressKit TLTH1 Interface Harness
Databus interface harness saves time
XpressKit 's TLTH1 interface harness comes in handy when you're using a DB-ALL databus module to install a security system in certain Toyota-built vehicles, saving you hours of installation time and wiring hassles. The TLTH1 allows plug-and-play installation in most instances, but may require additional connections of up to three wires in some instances. Warranty: limited lifetime.
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the XpressKit TLTH1 Interface Harness
Overview: The TLTH1 T-harness works with the XpressKit DB-ALL interface module to help you install a remote starter system in your Lexus or Toyota vehicle. The harness has plugs that match the factory connectors of your vehicle to greatly reduce cutting and splicing into the factory wiring. Some hardwiring is still necessary for installation. The harness is compatible with DB-ALL TL1 and TL3 firmware.
Vehicle Compatibility: The TLTH1 is compatible with the following vehicles (automatic transmission only):
- ES 350 (Smart Key): 2007-2012*
- LS 460 (Smart Key): 2007-2012
- LS 600h (Smart Key): 2008-2012
- LX 570 (Smart Key): 2008-2012
- Camry (Smart Key): 2007-2011*
- Camry Hybrid: 2007-2011*
- Corolla (Smart Key): 2009-2013*
- Highlander (Smart Key): 2008-2013*
- Highlander Hybrid: 2008-2013*
- RAV4 (Smart Key): 2009-2012*
* Remote Start Ready: RSR is a function that enables the DB-ALL interface module to remote start the vehicle completely on its own. Consequently, there is no need for an aftermarket or an OEM remote starter in order to start the vehicle from a distance.