About the Sonos Arc Wall Mount
A perfect match
The Sonos Arc is a great-looking bar — streamlined and decor-friendly. This nearly invisible wall mount is the perfect way to show it off. For the best sound, mount it four inches below your TV. Arc will detect its orientation and adjust the audio settings accordingly.
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket (for Sonos Arc)
- 2 Thumb-screws
- 6 Self-tapping screws
- 6 Wall-anchors
- Cardboard Positioning Guide
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Sonos Arc Wall Mount reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sonos Arc Wall Mount
Sonos Arc Wall Mount: This bracket allows you to securely mount the Sonos Arc soundbar speaker to a wall. Its slim design keeps the Sonos Arc soundbar as close to the wall as possible, so it blends in nicely with your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. Follow the following guidelines when using the Sonos Arc wall-mount bracket.
- For the best sound, mount the Sonos Arc soundbar 4" away from the bottom of your TV.
- Keep both ends of the Sonos Arc soundbar at least 1' from a wall or other obstruction.
- Make sure the touch controls of the Sonos Arc soundbar are facing up when it is wall mounted.
Note: The Sounos Arc soundbar speaker will automatically detect when it is attached to the mount and adjust its EQ to temper bass resonance against the wall.
Wall Mounting Information: The Sonos Arc wall-mount bracket can be installed on a wood stud, drywall with no studs, concrete, brick, or plaster.
- Wood Stud: Requires two 1/8" (3mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using two included screws.
- Drywall (No Stud): Requires six 5/16" (8mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using the six included screws and six supplied wall anchors.
- Concrete or Brick: Requires six 5/16" (8mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using the six included screws and six supplied wall anchors.
- Plaster: Requires six 5/16" (8mm) pre-drilled holes and secures using the six included screws and not included toggle bolts (sold separate and available at most local harward stores).
Tools Required: The following tools are required for installation.
- Phillips-head screwdriver
- Power drill
- Cardboard Positioning Guide (included)
1 question already asked