- for use with Sonos Era 100 and Sonos Era 300 speakers
- USB-C connector plugs into the speaker
- Ethernet cable input jack for making a wired network connection
- 3.5mm stereo minijack for audio input
- length: 7-7/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CDNGLWW1BLK
What's in the box:
- 7.875" USB-C to Ethernet/stero-minijack adapter cable
- Important Product Information
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Sonos Combo Adapter
Sonos Combo Adapter: The Sonos Combo Adapter turns the USB-C port of the Sonos Era 100 and 300 (sold separately) into an Ethernet port and Aux input, so you can make a hardwired network connection to your router, plus connect an external audio source device that lacks WiFi or Bluetooth.. The Sonos Combo Adapter is 7.875" long and features a male USB-C connector on one end, plus an Ethernet (RJ45) port and female stereo 3.5mm minijack on the other end.
- If you want to connect a turntable to a Sonos Era 100 or 300, you'll also need a phono preamp or a turntable with a phono preamp (sold separately) in addition to the Sonos Combo Adapter.
- The Sonos Combo Adapter is not designed for use with a TV and will result in some latency or lip sync issues.