- easily and securely mount your Sonos Ray sound bar
- flush-mount your Ray above or below your wall-mounted TV
- built-in opening allows for easy wire and cable access
- designed to eliminate rattle
- mounting hardware included
- dimensions (measured by Crutchfield): 15-1/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 9/16"D
- weight: 0.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RAYWMWW1BLK
What's in the box:
Sonos Ray Wall Mount owner's manual
- Wall-mount bracket (for Sonos Ray)
- 2 Machine screws
- 2 Mounting screws
- 2 Anchors
- Quickstart Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Sonos Ray Wall Mount
Ray Wall Mount: This bracket is designed specifically for the Sonos Ray soundbar and allows you to mount the Sonos Ray soundbar speaker on your wall, just above or below your flat-panel TV. Two supplied machine screws insert into the back of the Sonos Ray and secure the soundbar to the wall mount bracket's keyhole slots.
- Leave enough space between the Sonos Ray soundbar and your TV (approximately 2.5"), so you can reach the soundbar's speaker touch controls.
- For best sound quality, keep both ends of the Ray soundbar speaker at least 1" from a wall or other obstruction.
Wall Types: The Sonos Ray wall mount bracket can be used on drywall, wood stud, hard wallboard, plaster concrete, and brick. Two mounting screws are included to secure the bracket to the wall. The included wall anchors will also be required for installation (except for wood stud installation).
Tools Required: The following tools will be required for installation.
- Stud finder
- Tape measure
- Power drill
- 1/8" or 3mm drill bit (for wood stud)
- 5/16" or 8mm drill bit (for drywall, hardboard, plaster, concrete or brick)
- Philips-head screwdriver
Dimensions: The Sonos Ray wall mount bracket measures 15.0625" (w) x 1.625" (h) x 0.5625" (d). The two mounting holes on the wall mount bracket are spaced approximately 13.75" apart.