About the Draper VIC-12
Use the VIC-12 in conjunction with your compatible video projector to automatically raise and lower a motorized projection screen or window shades. When the VIC-12 receives a 12-volt signal from the projector (or A/V receiver), it sends power to the screen motor to lower the screen. When the 12-volt signal is no longer sensed, the VIC-12 sends power to raise the screen back to its stored position.
The VIC-12's wiring includes an AC power cord, a 2-wire 12-volt trigger input to be connected to the projector or receiver, and a 4-wire output which connects to the screen's motor terminals.
- 7.5-foot AC power cord
- 5"W x 3"H x 4-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- use only with projectors and receivers having a 12V switched output
- MFR # 121024
What's in the box:
- Video Interface Control with 7-1/2' AC cord / a 20" 2-wire DC control input and a 9" 4-wire high voltage AC output
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Draper VIC-12
Product Overview: The Draper VIC-12 is a Video Interface Control which allows you to raise and lower a powered projection screen with a receiver or projector with a 12-volt trigger.
Connections: The VIC-12 has the following connections:
- AC Power Cord: The VIC-12 has a 7-1/2' heavy duty AC power cord to provide power to the module. The module should be plugged into a constant standard 115-volt AC outlet.
- 12-Volt Trigger Input: This 2-wire, 12-volt DC input receives a signal from the projector or A/V receiver when it is turned on. When the projector or receiver is turned off, the signal stops.
- High-Voltage AC Output:
This 4-wire, 115 Volts AC output should be connected to the screen's motor
terminals. The attached wires include:
- Green: Ground
- Blue: Motor up
- Red: Motor down
- White: Neutral
Operation: When the VIC-12 receives a 12-volt signal from the projector or receiver, the video interface control sends power to the screen motor to lower the projection screen. When the 12-volt signal is no longer sensed, the control sends power to raise the projection screen back to its stored position.
Compatibility: The VIC-12 is to be used only with projectors and receivers have 12 VDC switched outlets. Note: The VIC-12 requires a 100mA current from the projector trigger. It is not compatible with 20mA projector triggers used on some Sony, Panasonic, and Yamaha projectors.