About the TP-Link HS107 Smart Plug
Double the fun
Double the fun
Wi-Fi connected outlets are a fun and easy way to get into the smart home game. They allow you to add app control to almost anything you can plug in. And this single Kasa Smart Plug from TP-Link gives you not one, but two Wi-Fi connected outlets that can be grouped together or controlled individually.
The TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart Plug can add smart control to your lamps and more.
I have a couple different kinds of smart outlets, but one thing that bothers me about all of them is that their added bulk can make them hard to sneak behind furniture. TP-Link mitigates that by putting the outlets on each end.
It also has a stackable design that won't block other outlets. And each outlet has its own power button so your houseguests don't have to ask you to turn off the lamp when they want to go to bed.
Easy to control with the Kasa Smart app
In addition to controlling your outlet remotely, the Kasa Smart mobile app lets you schedule when you want your outlet powered on and off. And if you have multiple Kasa-controlled devices, they can be grouped together for one-button control.
Or use your voice
The Smart Plug is compatible with Cortana, Alexa, and Google Home devices (sold separately), so if you want a lamp on, all you have to do is ask.
- single smart plug has two independently controlled outlets
- schedule and control connected lights or appliances from anywhere via the free Kasa Smart app
- use Away Mode to make it seem like you're home
- schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off
- compact design doesn't block other outlets
- manual power buttons allow for direct on/off switching without the app
- no hub required, works with your existing Wi-Fi
- protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- frequency: 2.4 GHz
- compatible with:
- 4-3/8"W x 2"H x 2-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HS107
What's in the box:
- Dual outlet Wi-Fi plug
- Kasa app info
- Kasa Cam promo card
TP-Link HS107 Smart Plug reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the TP-Link HS107 Smart Plug
Overview: The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug, 2-Outlets (HS107) from TP-Link is a Wi-Fi-enabled plug-in device with two AC outlets that allow you to turn electronic devices on or off from anywhere using the Kasa Smart app on your smartphone or tablet. The plug uses your existing home Wi-Fi network (IEEE 801.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz) to control almost any plug-in device, from TVs and stereos, to lamps, fans, small appliances, and heaters. It plugs into any outlet in your home, and has a single standard AC outlet for plugging in the device you want to control. The HS107 has separate power buttons on the front to turn each outlet on or off. Each power button has an LED that glows a different color to indicate whether the outlet is powered on and its connection status to the network. From the app, you can turn the device on or off, and set schedules. The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug, 2-Outlets is designed for residential indoor usage, and should be used in dry areas only.
Note: The plug's electrical rating is 100-120V AC, 15A (maximum total load for both outlets), 1800W.
Kasa Smart App: The Kasa Smart app lets you control all Kasa Smart Home products from anywhere on your Apple iOS or Android devices. You can set and edit schedules to turn lights on or off while you're away to simulate occupancy. The countdown timer automatically switches off running household appliances after a specified amount of time. This can give you peace of mind when you use heat-generating devices such as curling irons or space heaters. The Kasa app works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 10.0 or later, and is available from the Apple App Store. It is also compatible with Android devices running Android 4.1 and up, and available from Google Play.
Kasa Smart Compatibilities: The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug and Kasa app not only work with other Kasa Smart and TP-Link products within your own system, but cross over to work with other Smart Home products and services:
- Amazon Echo (Alexa): The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug, 2-outlets works with Amazon Echo, Show, Dot, Tap, and other Alexa products, allowing you to control your devices with your voice. Simply speak voice commands to Alexa and the TP-Link/Kasa Smart devices will follow your directions.
- Google Home: Google Home products and the Google Assistant give you voice control over the devices you have plugged into the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug. You can turn on lights, fans, heaters, or other devices with just the power of your voice.
- Microsoft Cortana: The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug, 2-outlets works with Cortana, Microsoft's Intelligent Personal Digital Assistant. You can use your voice to turn on and off connected lights, appliances, or electronic devices that are plugged in to the Smart Plug.
- IFTTT (If This, Then That): You can include the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug in your IFTTT applets to help your devices work together. You can set up automated functions, such as turning on your lights when you enter your home.