About the BDI Corridor 8175
Stylish corner storage
Stylish corner storage
Holds a variety of components (TV and components not included).
The BDI Corridor 8175 features beveled sides so it can fit snugly in a corner. Its retro-modern styling features louvered doors made of wood that allow sound from a speaker or sound bar to pass through. A durable, micro-etched glass cabinet top keeps the cabinet's surface protected. The Corridor 8175 can support a flat-panel TV with a screen size of up to 55" and weighing up to 175 lbs.
Store 5-8 components
Behind the two louvered doors are three compartments for your components. The top compartment can be used for a sound bar or center channel speaker. Or you can place two components in it side-by-side. A partial divider helps keep cables organized.
The left and right compartments each have an adjustable shelf and can hold two to three components each.
Concealed behind the open top compartment is a shelf, ideal for a surge protector and cable bundles. Concealed ventilation slots keep your gear running cool, even with the doors closed.
- for use with flat-panel TVs up to 55"
- stores 5-8 components
- real wood construction
- cabinet top
- black micro-etched glass top
- supports up to 175 lbs.
- 50-1/4"W x 20"D
- center compartment:
- for speaker/sound bar use: 48-1/2"W x 6-15/16"H x 8-7/16"D
- for component use: 17-15/16"W x 6-15/16"H x 15-1/16"D
- weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- left and right side compartments:
- interior dimensions: 15-1/16"W x 23-15/16"H x 18"D (each)
- adjustable shelf weight capacity: 50 lbs. (each)
- bottom shelf weight capacity: 75 lbs. (each)
- solid wood louvered doors
- removable back panel
- open shelf in back for surge protector, cable or satellite box, and cable bundles
- ventilation to keep components cool
- black steel legs
- 50-1/4"W x 25"H x 20"D
- weight: 132 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
- MFR # 705176817512
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the BDI Corridor 8175
Features & specs
|Number of Shelves||---|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||---|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||---|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||---|
|TV Shelf Width||---|
|TV Shelf Depth||---|
3 questions already asked