About the Marantz RX101
Use this compact adapter with your compatible Marantz audio/video receiver for convenient wireless audio playback with Bluetooth-enabled devices. Listen to music from your laptop computer on your home audio system while you surf the web, or enjoy your favorite MP3 tunes from your Bluetooth-enabled cell phone. You won't need to physically connect either device to your receiver, thanks to the RX101's 33-foot wireless range.
- compatible with Marantz MX-Port audio/video receivers
- play music wirelessly from Bluetooth-compatible cell phones, MP3 players, and computers
- wireless range: approximately 33 feet
- built-in dual IR (infrared) sensors let you keep your receiver behind cabinet doors and still use its remote
- 5-foot MX-Port cable for connection to Marantz receiver
- 3-7/8"W x 1-3/16"H x 2-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RX101
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth receiver module
- 5' Connector cable terminated by a proprietary connector on each end
- User Guide (1/2)
- US Warranty Information
- Canada Warranty Information
Marantz RX101 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Marantz RX101
Overview: The Marantz RX101 is a compatible A2DP/AVRCP profile Bluetooth Receiver for wireless music transmission and control. The Marantz RX101 Bluetooth adaptor lets you wirelessly enjoy files stored on most Bluetooth-enabled devices (including Blackberry, iPhone, and iPod touch) through a compatible Marantz AV receiver (with M-XPort). The RX101 can pair up to 8 devices and provides a range of up to approximately 32.8'. The RX101 also acts as an IR (infrared) sensor, so you can place your receiver in a remote location and still maintain complete control.
Note: Your iPod touch and iPhone will need to be updated with Apple's 3.0 software for Bluetooth capability.
Connections: The Marantz RX101 comes with a 5' connector cable which is terminated by a 9-pin proprietary connector each end. One end plugs into the RX101, while the other end plugs into your compatible Marantz AV receiver's M-XPort.
Mounting: The RX101 can be placed on a shelf next to your Marantz AV receiver, or mounted to the wall using the Bluetooth module's integrated key-hole mounting slot (hardware not included).