About the Elite Screens Aeon AR103H-CLR3
A perfect partner for your UST projector
A perfect partner for your UST projector
Ultra short throw (UST) projectors make setup and use easier, but because the image is projected at such a steep angle, they perform best with specially designed screens. Elite's Aeon CLR screens are optimized for use with tabletop UST projectors, offering wide viewing angles, accurate colors, and enhanced picture contrast.
Elite's CLR material ignores ceiling lights
Typical ALR (ambient light rejecting) screens aren't recommended for ultra short throw projectors, but Elite's CLR 3 material is specially designed to reject 90% of overhead light. That enhances picture brightness and contrast significantly compared to standard matte white screens.
The slim design mimics the look of a flatscreen TV, making it easier for viewers to fully immerse themselves in the onscreen action. The ultra-thin black aluminum frame is less than 1/2" wide.
This screen ships unassembled and can be put together using the supplied tools. A wall mount is included. Elite's tensioning system uses springs and grommets to ensure a flat, tight screen surface, for projecting a smooth, seamless image.
- 103" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 89-1/4"W x 50-1/4"H
- designed for use with tabletop ultra short throw HD, 4K, and 8K projectors
- EDGE FREE® thin-frame design maximizes viewing area in a smaller footprint
- CLR (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material with screen gain of 0.8
- absorbs up to 90% of overhead lighting so it produces a vivid picture even with some lights on
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- compatible with 8K and 4K/HDR video content
- rigid material with black backing eliminates light penetration
- includes color-changing LED light kit for creating a halo glow effect
- aluminum frame is 7/16"W x 1-5/16"D
- screen tensioning system uses springs and grommets to ensure a flat, tight surface
- includes wall-mount bracket and hardware for quick, easy installation
- screen ships unassembled; includes necessary tools
- overall dimensions: 90"W x 51"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AR103H-CLR3
What's in the box:
- 4 Horizontal frames
- 2 Vertical frames
- 4 Horizontal trim pieces
- 2 Vertical trim pieces
- 2 Bottom center joints
- 2 Top center joints
- 4 Bottom elbow joings
- 4 Top elbow joings
- 2 Center joint side covers
- 4 Elbow joint side covers
- 4 Angle covers
- Center support bar
- Short spring
- 4 Long springs
- 2 Spring hooks
- 4 Wall brackets
- 8 Wall-screws
- 8 Wall-anchors
- Twenty-four M4x7mm screws
- Twenty-four M4x4mm screws
- White gloves
- User's Guide
Elite Screens Aeon AR103H-CLR3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Elite Screens Aeon AR103H-CLR3
Aeon CLR 3 Series: The Aeon CLR 3 is an Edge Free CLR fixed frame screen that uses Elite Screens innovative CLR 3 (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels are 75x greater than that of standard matte white projection screens. The Aeon CLR 3 Series offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
CLR 3 Screen Material: CLR 3 is a ceiling ambient light rejecting front projection material designed specifically for tabletop-mounted ultra-short throw projectors that rejects the washout effects of room lighting. CLR 3 is specially created using optical microstructures to absorb or "reject" up to 90% of overhead lighting while producing exceptional image brightness, color saturation and contrast for superior picture performance. All while providing a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments.
- Gain: 0.8
- Ambient Light Absorption Rate: 90%
- Half Gain: 85°
4K/8K Ultra-HD Ready: The Aeon CLR 3 projection screen is 4K and 8K Ultra-HD ready for incredible detail, hight dynamic range (HDR), exceptional color, and amazing contrast.
Edge Free: The Aeon CLR® Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite's Edge Free technology. The Edge Free design resembles a flat panel TV display. The Aeon CLR 3 includes a micro-thin bezel trim to further enhance the frame appearance and absorb projector overshoot.
Cleaning: Dust, dirt and scratches on the projection screen surface will affect the quality and performance of the projection image. The mildew resistant, screen surface can be cleaned with a micro-fiber cloth and water. For optimal results, pay attention to the following instructions.
- The screen surface has a horizontal structure. Do not wipe the screen up and down or in a circular motion. Wipe from left to right only.
- Please clean the dust on the screen surface with a soft brush or microfiber cloth (rough towel or cloth may damage the screen's surface).
- Gently wipe the screen with a moistened microfiber cloth with mild soap diluted in water.