About the Elite Screens M100UWH
Enjoy an exciting theater-like picture from your front projector with the M100UWH from Elite Screens. This manual pull-down screen features a durable, easy-to-clean matte white material for a uniform, high-contrast picture. And the textured surface helps to eliminate "hot spots" areas that are noticeably brighter than the rest of the image.
You can mount this screen's slim case to either the wall or ceiling. When it's movie time, just pull the screen down and switch on your projector. You'll enjoy a smoother, more consistent image than you'll get by projecting directly onto your wall. The widescreen viewing area has black borders on all sides for added visual punch.
- 100" diagonal (16:9 viewing area)
- black border on sides and bottom (top border varies according to how far the screen is lowered)
- housed in metal case
- auto locking system for variable height settings
- viewing area: 87-1/4"W x 49-1/8"H
- MaxWhite matte white vinyl surface
- screen gain: 1.1
- case dimensions: 93-3/4"W x 3-5/8"H x 3-1/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- bolts for attaching screen to ceiling/wall are not included
- MFR # M100UWH
What's in the box:
- Screen in black metal case
- Pull string
- User's Guide (English/ French/ German/ Spanish)
- Product catalog
- 2 Product brochures
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Elite Screens M100UWH
Overview: The Elite Screens manual pull-down screens can be wall or ceiling mounted. The screen is manually extended and the locking mechanism will hold it at any position you choose.
Screen Material: The PVC screen has three layers; the black back layer prevents light from shining through, the center layer is textured, and the front is a matte white optical coating. This material enables wide viewing angles and perfect uniformity. The screen surface is flame retardant and mildew resistant and washable with mild soap and water. The screen gain is 1.1.
Mounting: The screen case has two key hole mounting slots (one on each end) for wall mounting and two metal D-rings (one on each end) for ceiling or wall mounting using an optional bracket.
Screen Borders: There is a black masking border around the visible part of the screen; approximately 2" across the bottom, 3" across the top, and 1-1/2" on each side.
- Viewing Screen:
- Width: 87-1/8" (90-1/8" including borders)
- Height: 49" (54-3/4" including borders)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Nominal Diagonal: 100"
- Case Dimensions:
- Width: 93-3/4"
- Height: 4-9/16" (58-1/2" with screen extended)
- Depth: 3-1/4"
The Elite Screens M100UWH replaces these items