About the Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual
The perfect screen for your backyard theater
Yard Master 2 Dual screens make setting up a backyard theater easy.
The perfect screen for your backyard theater
Lately, we've received a lot of requests for outdoor projection screens, and Elite's Yard Master 2 Dual series offers the performance, versatility and value we were looking for. Available in sizes from a patio-friendly 100" to a block-party-ready 180", these sturdy screens assemble easily in just minutes, with no tools required. And the crisp, colorful image looks way better than projecting onto a bedsheet!
Elite's bi-directional screen material is designed for both front- and rear-projection configurations. The ability to do rear projection opens up some interesting setup options. With the projector behind the screen, folks watching can stand up and move around without creating shadows on the screen. And you don't have to deal with cable clutter in your viewing area.
All of the screen's parts are packed in a soft, compact bag. To assemble, simply unfold the lightweight aluminum frame, snap the screen material onto the frame, and attach the legs. Now you're ready to project.
The WraithVeil Dual fabric performs best in dark or near-dark conditions, but can also work well with some ambient light if you're using a high-lumen projector. The black border around the viewing area not only enhances perceived image contrast and color, it also ensures that if your projector's image spills over the edges of the screen a tiny bit, you won't notice it.
- 120" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 104-5/8"W x 58-13/16"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- WraithVeil Dual 2-directional material with screen gain of 0.8
- can be used in front- or rear-projection configurations
- 150° viewing angle range
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- screen attaches to aluminum frame with button snaps to ensure a flat, tight surface
- assembles in minutes with no tools required
- soft padded carrying bag stores all parts for easy portability
- overall dimensions when assembled: 109-13/16"W x 88-15/16"H
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # OMS120H2-DUAL
What's in the box:
- Projection screen material
- Folding frame
- 2 Folding legs
- Screen material bag
- 2 Knob-screws
- 2 Eye-bolts
- 4 Stakes
- Carrying bag
- User's Guide
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual
Yard Master 2 Dual Series: The Yard Master 2 Dual is a fast folding-frame outdoor or indoor projection screen. Its light-weight aluminum frame allows it to be set up in minutes. Simply, unfold the frame; attach the material and legs, then project. The Yard Master 2 Dual includes a front and rear projection material in one. This eliminates the need to swap out materials and conveniently accommodates both projection set ups. It is 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR ready.
- Be sure to use the screen only during a light breeze (up to 7 mph); it is not meant to withstand heavy winds. Do not use during precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, etc).
- Elite Screens is not responsible for damages due to negligence resulting from misuse under weather conditions and will void your warranty.
WraithVeil Dual Screen: The WraithVeil Dual is a 2-directional flexible vinyl projection screen material. It is designed to accommodate either front or rear projection. This versatile material eliminates the need to swap out the projection material to accommodate a front or rear projector array. It offers a 150-degree wide viewing angle and color balance for a variety of presentations. Its pliable tension properties ensure a uniformly taut projection surface for exceptional projected imagery.
Note: The WraithVeil Dual performs best under controlled room lighting, but is capable of providing excellent performance with mild levels of ambient light when using a high lumens standard or ultra/short-throw projector.
Simple Installation: The Yard Master 2 Dual Series outdoor projection screen assembles in minutes with no tools required. Corner pull-taps and snap-button attachments make installation easier. Its light-weight aluminum square tube construction, single-piece frame system, and detachable T-legs unfold and fold effortlessly. Stakes, rope, and support rings are included for additional support and stability.
Carry Bag: The included soft-padded carry bag stores the screen and all its included accessories for safe storage and easy portability.
25 questions already asked