About the Elite Screens Yard Master Pro
An awesome picture for your backyard theater
An awesome picture for your backyard theater
When it comes to outdoor theater, most people prioritize fun over stellar image quality. But why not have both? Elite's Yard Master Pro screens use the same CineWhite® fabric as some of the company's high-performance indoor screens. The crisp, color-accurate picture they provide is miles ahead of what you'll get projecting onto a bedsheet.
The CineWhite fabric is Elite's most versatile screen material, with broad light dispersion, and excellent contrast, color and uniformity. The material has black backing to eliminate light penetration, and is easily washable with mild soap and water. When used in the recommended low-light conditions, CineWhite provides a natural looking picture, with wide viewing angles.
These screens assemble easily in just minutes, with no tools required. All of the parts are packed in a soft, compact bag. To assemble, simply unfold the lightweight aluminum frame, snap the screen material onto the frame, and attach the legs. For added stability, the 150" screen includes a pair of back braces.
Elite backs these extra-sturdy Yard Master Pro screens with a 5-year warranty.
- 150" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 130-3/4"W x 73-5/8"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- CineWhite® UHD material with screen gain of 1.1
- designed for use in front-projection configurations
- 180° viewing angle range
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- black border framing the screen enhances picture contrast
- strong, lightweight aluminum square tube construction
- easy pop-in grommet design simplifies material installation
- assembles in minutes with no tools required
- soft padded carrying bag stores all parts for easy portability
- overall dimensions when assembled: 138-5/8"W x 124-13/16"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # OMS150H-PRO
What's in the box:
- Projection screen material
- Folding frame
- 2 Folding legs
- Screen material bag
- Carrying bag
- 6 Knob-screws
- 4 Stakes
- User's Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Elite Screens Yard Master Pro
Yard Master Pro Series: The Yard Master Pro is an outdoor or indoor folding-frame projection screen. Its lightweight yet durable aluminum frame allows it to be setup effortlessly. Its free standing design allows it to be portable and versatile for all types of applications. The Yard Master Pro includes a front projection material screen for easy convenient projection set-ups. The screen material stretches over the frame to create a uniform flat and taut projection surface. A carrying bag is included for travel and storage.
- Be sure to use the screen only during a light breeze (up to 7 mph); it is not meant to withstand heavy winds. Do not use during precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, etc).
- Elite Screens is not responsible for damages due to negligence resulting from misuse under weather conditions and will void your warranty.
CineWhite UHD Screen: CineWhite UHD (Tension Matte White) is a reference-grade 1.15 gain projector screen material that is certified by the world renowned Imaging Science Foundation for its superb color temperature, contrast and black level performance. It has wide diffusion uniformity that allows equal brightness levels over a 180-degree viewing angle. It is 4K/8K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR ready. The tension PVC material construction has the needed pliability to maximize flatness in a "roll-up" projection surface. The versatile properties of this material make it a natural fit with either standard or short-throw projectors. The material is also suited for either residential or commercial application. The material is easily washed using a mild soap and water solution.
Simple Installation: The Yard Master Pro Series outdoor projection screen assembles in minutes with no tools required. Corner pull-taps and snap-button attachments make installation easier. Its light-weight aluminum square tube construction, single-piece frame system, and detachable T-legs unfold and fold effortlessly. Stakes, rope, and support rings are included for additional support and stability.
Carry Bag: The included soft-padded carry bag stores the screen and all its included accessories for safe storage and easy portability.