Elite Screens Yard Master Pro
Portable outdoor screen for front-projection setups (180")
Elite Screens Yard Master Pro - For extra support, the 150" and 180" screens include a pair of back braces, and the 180" model adds a center support bar
Our take on the Elite Screens Yard Master Pro by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Available in 120", 150", and 180" sizes.
An awesome picture for your backyard theater
When it comes to outdoor theater, most people prioritize fun over stellar image quality. But why not have both? Elite's Yard Master Pro screens use the same CineWhite® fabric as some of the company's high-performance indoor screens. The crisp, color-accurate picture they provide is miles ahead of what you'll get projecting onto a bedsheet.
The CineWhite fabric is Elite's most versatile screen material, with broad light dispersion, and excellent contrast, color and uniformity. The material has black backing to eliminate light penetration, and is easily washable with mild soap and water. When used in the recommended low-light conditions, CineWhite provides a natural looking picture, with wide viewing angles.
These screens assemble easily in just minutes, with no tools required. All of the parts are packed in a soft, compact bag. To assemble, simply unfold the lightweight aluminum frame, snap the screen material onto the frame, and attach the legs. For added stability, the 150" screen includes a pair of back braces. The 180" screen also has the back braces, and adds a center support bar.
Elite backs these extra-sturdy Yard Master Pro screens with a 5-year warranty.
- 180" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 157-1/8"W x 88-1/4"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- CineWhite® UHD material with screen gain of 1.1
- designed for use in front-projection systems
- 180° viewing angle range
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- black border framing the screen enhances picture contrast
- strong, lightweight aluminum square tube construction
- easy pop-in grommet design simplifies material installation
- assembles in minutes with no tools required
- soft padded carrying bag stores all parts for easy portability
- overall dimensions when assembled: 165"W x 139-7/16"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee