Elite Screens Pro Frame Thin
Fixed-frame projector screen with ultra-thin frame, CineWhite® fabric (135")
Our take on the Elite Screens Pro Frame Thin by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Value-priced thin-frame screen options
Today's TVs have such skinny bezels that when you wall-mount them, all you see is the picture. I love that look. Elite's Pro Frame Thin screens produce the same effect for projector-based systems. The screen's ultra-thin aluminum frame is less than 1/4" wide!
Whether you're using an HD or 4K projector, pair it with a well-designed screen like this Elite Pro Frame Thin model to really see what that projector is capable of. Whichever size you decide on, this screen will deliver a smooth, uniform picture that looks truly cinema-like.
A smart choice for light-controlled rooms
The CineWhite® fabric is Elite's most versatile screen material, with broad light dispersion, and excellent contrast, color and uniformity. The material has black-backing to eliminate light penetration, and is easily washable with mild soap and water. CineWhite is a great choice when you can control your room's ambient light, and where a wide viewing angle is desired.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using the supplied tools. A wall mount is included. Elite's tensioning system uses springs and grommets to ensure a flat, tight screen surface, for projecting a smooth, seamless image.
- 135" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 117-5/8"W x 66-1/4"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- CineWhite® material with screen gain of 1.1
- 180° viewing angle range
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- aluminum frame is 1/4"W x 1-5/16"D
- screen tensioning system uses springs and grommets to ensure a flat, tight surface
- includes wall-mount bracket and mounting hardware for quick, easy installation
- screen ships unassembled; includes necessary tools
- overall dimensions: 118-1/8"W x 66-3/4"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee