Elite Screens ProAV
Motorized, tab-tensioned projector screen with CineGrey 5D® fabric (135")
Our take on the Elite Screens ProAV by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Watch movies in your living room — with the lights on
Elite's retractable ProAV screens use CineGrey 5D® material to reject most ambient and ceiling room light. That means a lot more home theater fans can discover the immersive fun of a projector system. These screens enhance picture brightness and contrast, countering the tendency of ambient light to wash out the projected image.
Conventional white or gray screens work fine in the cave-like darkness of a dedicated theater. But it takes a special material like CineGrey 5D to maintain a sharp, colorful image with the lights on. CineGrey 5D incorporates a diffusion layer over a highly reflective layer. The direct light from the projector is reflected squarely back at viewers, while the outer layer enhances contrast and reflects away indirect ambient light.
The accompanying accessories kit includes two remotes (one IR, one RF), as well as a 5-12v trigger to coordinate the screen's drop and rise with the projector's on/off cycle. The screen is contained in a stylish aluminum case with white enamel coating. A pair of sliding brackets is included for flush wall/ceiling installation.
- 135" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 117-3/4"W x 66-1/4"H
- silent operation synchronous motor
- Saker tab-tensioned screen maintains a smooth surface
- CineGrey 5D® ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) material with screen gain of 1.5
- rejects 75% of ambient room light so it produces a vivid picture even with some lights on
- optimal viewing angle range is 40° half-angle, 80° total
- ISF-certified for accurate color, superb contrast and dynamic range performance
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived contrast
- includes one IR remote, one RF remote, and a wireless 5-12 volt trigger
- includes 3-way wall switch keypad for up/stop/down manual operation
- RJ-45 port for use with IR remote sensor or wall switch; also allows 3rd-party control system integration
- mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- case dimensions: 4-15/16"H x 4-5/8"D x 140"L
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee