About the Elite Screens ProAV
Watch movies in your living room — with the lights on
Watch movies in your living room — with the lights on
Elite's retractable ProAV screens use CineGrey 5D® material to reject most ambient and ceiling room light. That means a lot more home theater fans can discover the immersive fun of a projector system. These screens enhance picture brightness and contrast, countering the tendency of ambient light to wash out the projected image.
Conventional white or gray screens work fine in the cave-like darkness of a dedicated theater. But it takes a special material like CineGrey 5D to maintain a sharp, colorful image with the lights on. CineGrey 5D incorporates a diffusion layer over a highly reflective layer. The direct light from the projector is reflected squarely back at viewers, while the outer layer enhances contrast and reflects away indirect ambient light.
The accompanying accessories kit includes two remotes (one IR, one RF), as well as a 5-12v trigger to coordinate the screen's drop and rise with the projector's on/off cycle. The screen is contained in a stylish aluminum case with white enamel coating. A pair of sliding brackets is included for flush wall/ceiling installation.
- 150" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 130-3/4"W x 73-1/2"H
- silent operation synchronous motor
- Saker tab-tensioned screen maintains a smooth surface
- CineGrey 5D® ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) material with screen gain of 1.5
- rejects 75% of ambient room light so it produces a vivid picture even with some lights on
- optimal viewing angle range is 40° half-angle, 80° total
- ISF-certified for accurate color, superb contrast and dynamic range performance
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing perceived contrast
- includes one IR remote, one RF remote, and a wireless 5-12 volt trigger
- includes 3-way wall switch keypad for up/stop/down manual operation
- RJ-45 port for use with IR remote sensor or wall switch; also allows 3rd-party control system integration
- mounting hardware kit included for wall or ceiling installation
- case dimensions: 4-15/16"H x 4-5/8"D x 153-1/8"L
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SKT150XHD5-E6
What's in the box:
- Projection screen w/ eletric roll-up motor
- IR Remote
- RF remote
- Wall switch control box
- Trigger cable
- IR extender
- Wireless trigger cable
- 2 Wall/Ceiling-brackets
- 2 Connector-brackets
- 2 Hidden-brackets
- Four M5x6mm screws
- Two M5x25mm screws
- Four M5x11mm bolts
- Four Washers
- 2 Snap-links
- 2 Eyebolts (with nuts)
- 4 Wall-anchors
- 3 "AAA" batteries
- Bubble leveler
- User's Guide
Elite Screens ProAV reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Elite Screens ProAV
Pro AV Series: The Elite ProAV is an ambient and ceiling light rejecting projector screen with an electric "roll-up" configuration. ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) and CLR (Ceiling Light Rejecting) projection screens enhance picture quality with brighter imagery and more defined contrast levels. However, its greatest value comes from its ability to counter the "wash out" effect of ambient light. The material is also ISF certified for its ability to achieve D65 color neutrality, superb contrast and dynamic range bringing a world class performance to any installation.
CineGrey 5D: The CineGrey 5D is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a high reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer's field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while reflecting indirect ambient light.
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR, and Active 3D Ready
- High fidelity gray surface produces superb clarity and sharp images
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- Angular-Reflective and Ambient Light Rejecting technology
- 1.5 Gain, 80-degree View Angle, 88% Ploarization Retention, 1.5 Minium Lens Throw
- Mildew resistant and screen surface can be cleaned with a microfiber cloth
- Flame retardant and complies with NFPA 701 Standards
Remote Controlled Electric Roll-Up: The Elite ProAV projection screen features an eletric "roll-up" design with a silent operation synchronous motor and low power consumption. The eletric roll-up motor can be controlled from the included wall-mounted switch box, IR remote, RF remote, 3rd party control system (via RJ45), or 5-12V trigger. Control functions included Up, Down, and Stop.
Installation Instructions: Please use the following installation instructions to obtain superior optical performance from the CineGrey 5D Angular Reflective ALR (Ambient Light Rejecting) Screen. Make sure to follow these instructions in order for the CineGrey 5D to perform correctly. Since angular-reflective means that the projected image will reflect at the mirror-opposite angle, it is important to position the projector so that the viewer will get the best possible image.
- Establish the general "eye level" of the viewers.
- Set the appropriate projection level.
- Adjust the screen height level and projection angle.
- See User's Guide for further instructions and details.
- Angular-Reflective material is not compatible with ultra/short-throw projectors.
- Minimum lens throw ratio 1.5x image width Ambient light must not come from the same direction as the projector.