About the Channel Master 1805
- 5-foot straight "Super Mast," 1-1/4" diameter
- 18-gauge galvanized steel
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1805
What's in the box:
- 5' Galvanized steel antenna mast
- DANGER sticker (attached)
Channel Master 1805 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Channel Master 1805
Overview: The Channel Master 1805 is a 5' long tapered antenna "Super Mast." It is made of heavy-duty 18-gauge galvanized steel.
Tapered End: The mast is tapered on one end so that it will fit inside the end of another mast. The diameter of the mast is 1-1/4" and tapers to just under 1-1/8" for the last 4-1/2" of the mast's length. The untapered end has a crimp about 4" from the end and a 5/16" hole to accommodate a set screw . The tapered end has a 1/4" gap that allows the crimp of another mast slide inside the gap. This prevents the masts from twisting.
Warning Sticker: The mast has a yellow warning sticker that reads in English and French:
The Channel Master 1805 replaces these items
- 5-foot, 1-1/4" diameter mast for rooftop or attic antenna installations
- 16-gauge galvanized steel
- 5-ft. 1-1/4" diameter mast for rooftop or attic antenna installations
- 18-ga. galvanized steel
- pre-painted for protection
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked