About the Channel Master CM-3201
Channel Master's LTE filter can improve the signal quality from your antenna by eliminating the common interference created by mobile LTE signals. The increasing number of LTE signal towers and connected LTE devices can cause intermittent TV signal disruption because mobile carriers operate on frequencies that can be very close to your broadcast TV frequencies. These disruptions can result in weak signals, pixilation, or even channel loss, and can be especially disruptive if you use an amplifier with your antenna.
If you're using a TV antenna in a metro or suburban area, the antenna gurus at Channel Master recommend using an LTE filter to assure optimum performance.
- can improve the signal quality from your antenna by eliminating interference created by mobile LTE signals
- works with indoor and outdoor antennas, and with signal amplifiers and splitters
- RF coax connectors (male on one end, female on the other)
- 1-13/16" diameter x 2-1/2"L
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CM-3201
What's in the box:
- LTE filter
- Instruction sheet
Channel Master CM-3201 reviews
I didn't have the same experience as other reviewers of this product. There was no discernable change in image quality when connected to antenna. Completed a TV reset and rescanned for stations. My hope was to pull in a station that appeared weak - unfortunately this didn't happen and may have made it worse. Fortunately, Crutchfield has a great return policy.
2 of 2 found this helpful
Before I received my channel master CM-3201. I had weak and no signal on some of my channels. Then after I installed channel master CM-3201, and did a rescan on my TV and received more channels with the channel master and no weak or signal problems. Also I only loss 1 channel I had before, but received so many more channels, this is a great product to have when you have antenna TV and no cable TV .
2 of 3 found this helpful
Crutchfield, you'd likely have fewer antenna complaints and returns if you simply recommended this product with an antenna purchase. Had to research it myself and come back here to buy it seperately.
Pros: reduces interference affordable problem solver
5 of 5 found this helpful
Worked well to reduce interference in TV signals. Now receive more channels.
5 of 5 found this helpful
More details on the Channel Master CM-3201
LTE Filter: The Channel Master LTE Filter (CM-3201) improves over the air (antenna) signals by filtering out mobile LTE signal interference. The Channel Master LTE Filter is designed to clear your OTA TV signal path from the common interference created by mobile LTE signals. The proliferation of LTE signal towers and connected LTE devices are a common cause of intermittent television signal disruption because mobile carriers operate on frequencies that can be very close to your broadcast TV frequencies. These disruptions can result in weak signals, pixilation or even channel loss, and can be especially disruptive when using an amplifier with your TV antenna.
- If you have an indoor antenna next to your TV, the LTE filter should be installed directly to the RF coax port on your TV and then the antenna cable to the LFE filter.
- If you have an outdoor antenna with an antenna amplifier, you should connect the LTE filter directly to the input coax port on your amplifier and then the antenna cable to the LTE filter.
- If you have an outdoor antenna with a signal splitter, then connect the LTE filter to the input coax port on your signal splitter and the antenna cable to the LTE filter.
Note: Channel Master highly recommends using an LTE Filter with TV antenna installations in metro and suburban areas in order to assure optimum performance.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked