About the Channel Master CM-3090
Channel Master's universal antenna mount makes it easier for consumers and professionals to install different types of outdoor antennas in a variety of applications. It accommodates most brands and styles of outdoor TV antennas.
The mast section of the mount is adjustable and telescopes from 24" to 44", allowing for clearance on most pitched roofs or to extend above a wall. The mounting plate has two adjustments that allow it to be installed on angled and/or pitched surfaces while keeping the mast in a vertical position.
- universal design accommodates most brands and styles of outdoor antennas
- adjustable mast section telescopes from 24" to 44"
- two adjustments allow it to be installed on angled and/or pitched surfaces
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CM-3090
What's in the box:
- J-pole with extension
- Mounting bracket
- Mounting brace
- Two 60mm bolts
- 55mm L-bolt
- Two 15mm carriage bolts
- Two 30mm carriage bolts
- Four 55mm lag-screws
- 6 Flange nuts
- Instruction Sheet
More details on the Channel Master CM-3090
Universal Antenna Mount: The Channel Master Universal Antenna Mount (CM-3090) is a one of a kind mounting solution enabling consumers and professionals to easily install many different types of outdoor antennas in a variety of different mounting applications. The Universal Antenna Mount will accommodate most brand and styles of outdoor TV antennas. The Mast section of the mount is adjustable and telescopes from 24" to 44" allowing for clearance on most pitched roofs or to extend above a wall. The mounting plate was designed to revolutionize the traditional J-mount with two adjustments allowing it to be installed on angled and/or pitched surface's while maintaining a vertical positioned mast.
- Supported Antennas: Yagi, Long-Periodic, Phases Array, Omni-directional, Parabolic, Broadband Internet, Satellite (1.6" clamp), Cellular, Microwave, and more.
- Supported Installs: Wall, Roof, Eve, Fascia (with adjustments for Slanted, Pitched, Vertical, and Horizontal surfaces).
Steel Construction: The Channel Master Universal Antenna Mount (CM-3090) features pre-galvanized steel construction that is UV stable and powder coated in a matte black finish.
- Telescoping Mast: Length = 24"/34"/36"/40"/44", Diameter = 1.6875" (base)/1.5" (extension)
- Base Plate: Width = 3.25", Height = 1.0", Depth = 9.0"
- Angle Adjustments: Pivots 45°
- Weights: Product Weight = 5.5 lbs, Max Load = 30 lbs
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?