About the Channel Master Bulk Coaxial RG-6 Cable
This coaxial RG-6 cable from Channel Master lets you make custom lengths of audio/video cable. It's great for long runs in a multi-room A/V system.
- create your own custom cables with compatible connectors
- full-bandwidth RG-6 cable for a range of audio and video applications
- 500-foot length
- single cable design
- UL-rated for in-wall installation
- copper-clad steel conductor
- aluminum shielding
- 1/4" diameter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CHM6STD3GRBX5
What's in the box:
- 500' RG-6 cable with black outer jacket (un-terminated)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Channel Master Bulk Coaxial RG-6 Cable
Overview: This is a 500' roll of full-bandwidth RG-6 cable which is un-terminated for audio/video applications. The RG-6 cable is UL-rated for in-wall installation and features 18 AWG, 60% braid copper-clad conductors; as well as an aluminum shielding. The cable is 1/4" in diameter. This RG-6 cable is available in a black or white outer PVC jacket.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?